*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lunch with Ty
  2. Just an average day...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1917170-Lunch-with-Ty
by Raghp2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1815943
Josh is the owner of new water park called Shrink and Swim.
This choice: ... have lunch with me in the break room! Duh dude!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lunch with Ty

    by: Raghp2
"Did ya forget? Come on you said you'd treat me to lunch today!" The burly lifeguard said with a smile.

"Oh right, I did forget Ty, that's my bad! Look here's some money grab us whatever you want and meet me in the break room. I just have to look over these files first." Josh said handing the larger man a crisp 50$ bill.

"Always the busy body huh boss?" He said jokingly as he headed off to the exit.

- - -

After finishing off the remaining files he had on hand, Josh headed over to the break room. He opened the door to a magnificent room with a balcony for him to walk around, as well as elevators and conveyor belts for getting around easier. Looking over the balcony he saw Tyler again, only he wasn't just some 6'5" guy compared to Josh. Now he looked more like a massive moving sky scraper!

"What's up dude! You took forever!" The giant shirtless man addressed his boss. "Look dude, table's all set." He motioned over to the giant's section of the break room complete with kitchen, lounge, bathroom, and even a small work out room. On the kitchen table was a huge cheese pizza with a slice missing already, as well as a liter of coke.

Looking up at the handsome giant Josh could just barely see his face from what seemed like a great distance, and Tyler's already impressive body seemed even more godlike. "Looks like someone got impatient!" Josh said noting the missing piece of pizza.

Rubbing his sculptured abs Tyler looked down at his little boss. "What I got hungry! It's not my fault you took so long!" With a smile he put his massive hand next to his miniature boss and waited for him to climb aboard.

- - -

To Josh the massive palm looked like several football fields in size and even the ridges and grooves of his hand seemed like trenches. Looking up at his giant employee he gave a tiny thumbs up and with a swift yet deliberate motion Tyler carried his boss over to the table.

Once at the table Tyler put Josh on a plate, carefully sliding him off his palm on the dish. The giant lifeguard then carefully took a piece of pizza and put it on the plate beside Josh for him to snack on. Next, he took the top off the bottle of coke and poured some into the cap. Placing the cap down next to his boss he joked, "Some for you, the rest for me!" as he took a large gulp of soda.

Josh looked up at the giant lifeguard guzzling down what seemed like a lake full of liquid in a single gulp. Watching even closer he saw Ty's adam's apple bob up and down as his powerful throat muscle pushed the liquid down past his chest. While Josh continued to stare, Ty started to rub his bare stomach.

UUUUUUURRRRP!

The explosive burp made Josh's ears ring, although he knew Ty must've been holding back. At such a small size it just seemed a lot louder. Now blushing he tried looking away from the muscled lifeguard, trying to hide his interests.

"You ok dude? I didn't burp too loud did I?" Ty asked concerned for his tiny boss.

"Oh no it's not that, don't worry about it man!" Josh said nervously as he looked back at his food.

Raising an eyebrow Tyler looked down at the little man and smiled. "Oh well if its no big deal let's eat! I'm starved!" He said rubbing his stomach again for added effect.

Still blushing at the almost intentional action Josh began tearing little pieces off his pizza, eating as much as he wanted was easy at his size. He knew Tyler had a lot more of an appetite and could easily eat the whole pizza himself!

"Luckily," Josh thought, "We do this all the time so he knows to be very careful and checks with me before taking my slice."

As the eating continued the two laughed and joked with each other, Tyler would poke fun at his tiny boss's size both at normal height and shrunk, meanwhile Josh would make fun of Tyler for being a fatass and eating way too much pizza! The two got a long great, until there was only a few slices left...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raghp2 (UN: raghp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raghp2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1917170-Lunch-with-Ty