*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1917749-Two-days-of-being-shrunk
by Raghp2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1815943
Josh is the owner of new water park called Shrink and Swim.
This choice: Tyler approaches Josh alone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Two days of being shrunk?

    by: Raghp2
Finally at ease, Josh leans back as the room slowly empties. All of his gigantic employees filled excitedly out of the room, happy to have 2 days off and come back to a glorious raise. All except one that is.

Tyler looked over at his tiny boss and smiled. Walking over to the balcony with is tank top slung over his shoulder he bends down to congratulate his boss once more.

"I still can't believe you pulled it off, dude!" He said scratching the back of his head.

"We did it, Ty. There's no way I could've done it if it wasn't for you standing by my side the whole time. Also..." Josh said looking down and blushing, "Do you really think I'm a genius?"

"Of course you are!" Tyler said immediately, dropping his shirt in excitement. "Dude you're like the smartest person I know!"

Still looking down, Josh knew if he looked up at his handsome employee it would only make him blush more. "I-I really appreciate it..." Josh said meekly. "You know Ty, I've always seen you as more than just one of my employees. I just want you to know I consider you one of my closest friends..." Josh added cheerfully.

"I already knew that dude! You're my number one little buddy!" He said moving his huge arm down behind Josh as if to give him a giant bro hug. "Anyway man, I actually wanted to ask you something."

Puzzled, Josh was wondering what the brown haired adonis had on his mind. "What is it, Ty?"

"Well we have two days off... I was wondering maybe we could spend them together. You know you could stay at my place, and we hang out during they day and stuff?" Tyler asked now with his chin resting on his arm, looking at his little friend for a response.

"That sounds great!" Josh said excitedly. Spending more time with Tyler would be awesome, Josh wondered what Tyler had in mind for what to do...."Lemme just go around front and I'll meet you back here!" Josh added excitedly.

"Well actually..." Tyler stopped his little boss. "I was wondering, wouldn't it be cool if you spent those two days with me... like you are now?" He mentioned pointing at his tiny quarter inch tall boss.

"Wait you mean, shrunk?" Josh asked, as Tyler started to nod his head. "Do you think that's... safe?" Josh asked cautiously.

"Dude, I'm the best lifeguard there is!" He said leaning back, flexing both of his biceps. "I'll guard your life better than anyone ever could!" He added trying to assure his tiny boss.

Josh stood there for a second and decided...

You have the following choices:

1. Let's do it!

2. I wish I could, but I can't...

*Noteb*
3. Too late! Tyler snatches Josh up, like it or not!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raghp2 (UN: raghp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raghp2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1917749-Two-days-of-being-shrunk