*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1917822-Work-before-fun
by Raghp2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1815943
Josh is the owner of new water park called Shrink and Swim.
This choice: I wish I could, but I can't...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Work before fun

    by: Raghp2
"I-I can't Tyler..." Josh said looking down much to the disappointment of his giant friend. Tyler lowered his arms to his lap and looked down. "I have to spend the next two days overseeing construction... not to mention all the new staff I need to hire..." Josh said desperately at the giant man.

"No, its ok boss. I know you're a busy guy. It was dumb of me to even ask." Tyler said, dejected. The massive man stood back up. Grabbing his fallen shirt from the floor, he slung it back over his shoulder and turned sadly away from his boss.

As Tyler put his hand on the door knob, Josh couldn't keep it in any longer. "Wait!" He yelled after his huge friend.

Tyler turned back looking over sullenly at the balcony where Josh stood. "Once construction is over... I want to make it up to you! I'll treat you to dinner. After work one day! Just the two of us! I'll even stay shrunk like you wanted and we can have it here in the break room!"

Tyler's ears perked up at the offer. Looking over across the room to his little boss he smiled. "Aaaaand you have to come spend the night at my apartment, still being little!" He said, starting to walk back over to the balcony.

"Uhhh...." Josh started to say. "You said you wanted to make it up to me, right? Well it might not be two days of shrunken antics, but dinner and a sleep over with me would be good enough!" Tyler interrupted, now standing back in front of Josh with a hand on his side.

Josh starting sweating. Looking up at his giant friend as he acted so confidently made it hard to say no. Not to mentioned he did say he wanted to make it up to him...

"Alright, you got a deal, big guy." Josh said trying to look past Tyler's mountainous abs and round pecs.

Pleased with his boss's answer he knelt back down to look at the little man. Smiling he said, "I'm looking forward to it!"

Finally, Tyler left the room beaming with excitement over his night with Josh coming up.

Happy to see a smile on Tyler's face Josh left the park as well. Excited for his dinner and night with Tyler as well.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. After construction, it Josh's night out with Tyler!

*Noteb*
2. Plans change

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raghp2 (UN: raghp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raghp2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1917822-Work-before-fun