*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1917905-Tyler-lifeguard-extraordinaire
by Raghp2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1815943
Josh is the owner of new water park called Shrink and Swim.
This choice: Tyler teases Josh by dropping him into the bottle cap  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tyler, lifeguard extraordinaire

    by: Raghp2
Munching away happily at his pizza, Josh was in heaven. The aroma of the pizza gently wafted over him as he plucked off pieces to chew on. "I could eat for days off this slice and nobody would ever know!" Josh thought to himself, always in constant amazement over his size.

Distracted by his food Josh never noticed that Tyler had finished off the rest of the pizza, and was staring down at him with a mischievous smile. The giant man slowly and extremely quietly moved his hand behind his boss, without his notice. Creeping slowly forward he extended out his pinky and ring fingers around both of Josh's sides. The two shadows cast next to Josh and barely had time to say, "What th---".

PLUCK!

Carefully, Tyler snatched his tiny wriggling boss between his fingers, and moved him over to the half filled bottle cap. "Ty! What are you dooooooooo---" Josh was cut off again as the massive stud dropped him in the awaiting liquid.

Splashing around in the cold soda, it made Josh's skin tingle a little. Barely staying afloat in the carbonated liquid he looked up at Tyler's smiling face.

"Tyler the amazing lifeguard is on duty!" He said triumphantly over his tiny boss. "Don't worry tiny citizen! You're safe as long as I'm on duty!"

Lifting the bottle cap to about chest level, Tyler dunked his pinky in the shallow liquid next to his panicked boss. Josh swam over as best he could to the massive finger, trying desperately to cling on to Tyler's smooth skin. The wetness from the soda made it almost impossible to stay on as just slipped and fell multiple times off the finger.

Tyler looked down, amused at his tiny boss's struggles. Giving him a few minutes to try to climb out Tyler then had a different idea. Removing his pinky from the cap he addressed the tiny man once more. "Worry not little citizen! I~ The amazing Tyler shall drain the pool for you!"

Lifting the cap up to his face he pressed the ridge up against his lips. "No, Tyler! Don't do this!" Josh screamed as the current swept him toward Tyler's gigantic mouth.

As Tyler drained the bottle cap, Josh...

You have the following choices:

1. Was swept into Tyler's mouth

2. Somehow manage to stay in the bottle cap

*Noteb*
3. Got stuck to Tyler's lip

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raghp2 (UN: raghp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raghp2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1917905-Tyler-lifeguard-extraordinaire