*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1918303-Alexis-the-effeicent
by Raghp2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1815943
Josh is the owner of new water park called Shrink and Swim.
This choice: Busy during construction  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Alexis the effeicent

    by: Raghp2
"What a day!" Josh said as the most recent interviewee left the room. The past 5 hours it's been interview after interview as Josh brought on tons of new staff to prepare for the expansion. "Sure is a lot less interesting doing it at normal size though." Josh almost pouted to himself.

Looking down at his clipboard he counted up all the positions he needed to fill. "Let's see entrance staff is done... Concessions are done... Mechanics... Security... All set!" Filing through the interviews he has left he saw he only needed a few more lifeguards.

"We're making 10 new rides... hired about 5 lifeguards today... so 10 more tomorrow should be safe." He said putting his clip board to rest on his lap.

Standing up he decided to have a look around front and make sure construction was going smoothly. There were three workers, 2 burly young men placing the pieces gingerly into the park, and one older looking man sitting at a table piecing the rides together. Josh turned to their supervisor, a woman in her early twenties, wearing a white hard hat looking down at a clip board and blueprints.

"Miss?" Josh started as the woman looked up. "Oh sorry didn't see you sir. I meant to introduce myself sooner. I'm Alexis." She said sternly as she reached out a gloved hand.

Shaking it formally Josh looked at the woman's face. She wore a bit of makeup, but he could tell she was a very serious looking woman, albeit a very attractive one too. Josh blushed slightly as he spoke, "Y-yes well, I've been rather busy myself. So the fault is all mine for not speaking to you sooner." He added chuckling nervously.

"Its quite alright, sir." She said pressing the clip board softly against her breasts. "Anyway, sir, you can see progress is being made quiet smoothly." She said gesturing over to the miniature park. "We should be done tomorrow ahead of schedule" She added with a slight smile.

Caught off guard by the smile, it made Alexis' face turn from serious to very pretty. Looking directly at the park instead Josh quietly replied, "T-that's great news!"

Alexis walked over to the older worker as he just finished carefully piecing together a new water slide. Carefully picking it up she cupped it in her hands and walked it over to Josh. "This is one of the new rides you designed, sir." She said holding the ride with ease.

"It has quiet an elegant design..." She said looking down at it with a twinkle in her eye. "Is it to your liking?"

Looking down at the ride easily held in the young woman's hands it really put into prospective for Josh how tiny the park is. Happy with how the ride was constructed Josh nodded and smiled at Alexis. Flashing another smile, Alexis turned away to give the ride to one of the other workers as they pieced the park together. Josh blushed again as she turned away. "What a pretty smile..." He thought to himself.

- - -

Josh went on to observe the construction for awhile as he awkwardly conversed with Alexis about the vision he had for the expansion of the park, when eventually...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raghp2 (UN: raghp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raghp2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1918303-Alexis-the-effeicent