*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/1851067-Every-night-they-grow-quite-a-bit-larger
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1816229
We all love Rouge but we love her more when she expands
This choice: Every night they grow quite a bit larger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Every night they grow quite a bit larger

    by: CompactorFlame
Rouge the Bat has had a long, very productive day. Her activities ranged from pickpocketing to museum theft, and she got away with each new acquisition like the master thief she is. With a body like hers, though, she of course threw in a little fanservice between heists. Her breasts especially got people's attention, and when she came around someone she particularly thought was cute she pulled them into the corner and gave them a peek under her heart-shaped bustier. This was immediately followed by a sleep gas grenade and her quick escape, but it was sure fun to do.

Back in her own room at home, Rouge took off her bustier, which released her DD-cup breasts. They wobbled and jiggled a lot, something they really couldn't do when her clothes were on, and she loved them for that. But instead of playing with her boobs, Rouge first had to take care of what she'd been keeping inside her cleavage. Reaching deep in between her breasts, Rouge managed to pull out many different things she had stolen that day. Wallets, jewelry, an exquisite diamond, a statuette...plenty of different things that one wouldn't expect to fit in her cleavage easily managed to slide in and out from between her breasts. Just to be sure she had everything, Rouge gave her boobs another shake and a few golden coins fell out from her breasts.

Once she'd taken everything she'd held in her cleavage and put it away in her safe, Rouge decided to head to bed. Instead of putting on her usual pajamas, though, she decided to stay in her underwear and a bra. She then thought about her breasts, and how they've been such a help to her career as a master thief. Her boobs could do the impossible, from concealing things smaller than they were in between to giving a male security guard a heart attack without her ever going topless. Rouge squeezed and jiggled her breasts, enjoying how even the bra couldn't stop their bounce, and put on her sleeping mask.

Clapping off the lights, Rouge fell asleep about ten minutes later. As midnight approached, Rouge was unaware at a rumbling occurring in her breasts. Her boobs started growing then and there, pressure building up inside of her breasts as well as her bra. It stopped about a minute later, and all was once again quiet.

Rouge woke up late the next morning, having slept extremely well. She'd had an interesting dream about having a treasure trove in her cleavage, and for some reason felt a little extra tightness in her chest. She sat up and stretched, and heard a very loud snap. Opening her eyes, Rouge noticed that her bra was not covering her boobs, but instead had just landed at the foot of the bed. Looking down, she noticed why. Her boobs had grown from a DD-cup to a FF-cup overnight, and each breast was individually wobbling like there was no tomorrow. Rouge felt her boobs, they felt as real as ever and even a little sensitive.

Rouge wondered how exactly her breasts had gotten larger, but if they were even larger then she could use them to steal and stash even more loot. Or maybe she could show off her boobs to someone she knows.

Rouge managed to fit her larger breasts into her bustier somehow, overflowing them at the top but still covering her nipples. They didn't feel any heavier to her, though with her hands she could tell that they were, so they didn't obstruct her movement. Thinking about the many things she could do, Rouge...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Went on a bigger-boobed crime spree

2. Showed off her breasts

*Noteb*
3. Waited for her boobs to get bigger the next night

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CompactorFlame (UN: compactorflame at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/1851067-Every-night-they-grow-quite-a-bit-larger