*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2014894-The-Queen---Rouge-fines-a-crown-and-grows-more-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1816229
We all love Rouge but we love her more when she expands
This choice: The Queen - Rouge fines a crown and grows more the more happy she is  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Queen - Rouge fines a crown and grows more ...

    by: thedude
One Day Rouge was looking around in a deep forest, She had heard of a city that used to be there and where there's ruins there's treasure. Flying above she see a old looking stone tower "Ah that must be the place" She thought to herself and flew down.
She lands right in front of the ruin city and start to look around. "What a mess. there better be something good here." Going in to old huts and searching what seem like a hours. She then went to the tower already there's gold on the door "Yes" She opens the door then takes the golden doorknob off and puts it away. looking around she sees a lot of junk most of it not worth a thing.
"Gah is the doorknob the only thing here worth taking?" She asked herself till she got to the end of this room. there was a throne covered in jewels and a crown on the seat of it that was even more beautiful. She wasted no time and put it on "Hee hee I'm the Queen!" She gather up the jewels from the throne and she was happy "MMM very nice a good fine" She thought and then her breast and ass felt funny.
She looked at her tits and grabbed her ass. In shock she saw that her Boobs are swelling up her nice DD breast plumped up to a kkk with in second and her ass was huge and round a badonkadonk that would make any woman green with envy. Her suit was very tight now. "I wonder what caused this?" Rouge now shocked they stopped growing. She continue to grab the rest of the jewels and being happy again then it happen again. Her fun balloon inflated up more stretching her top to it's limits and her back side growing ever so much more but there was something else happening. She was getting taller as wel from here 4'8'' height she was now 9'10'' Each boob was as big as king size beds and here rump wasn't to far behind. "What is causing this? I don't know but I like it." She gets the other jewels and was still happy and she grew and grew as she got out of there seeing the door is to small for her to go threw mad her mad and she stopped growing. "How am I going to get out of here?" Her van sized boobs ripped her suit and the booty of a goddess ripped the back. the door only went to here knee she stood 13'11'' tall. "I Don't have Time for this!" And she kicks the wall making a huge hole for her to walk out of. "That's better!" And she flew off. it was hard to take off do to all of her boob flesh and rump but she did. Happy that she got out she felt it again and landed. Her boobs swelled up bigger and bigger sticking out from her at lest 18' and hanging just below her hips and the butt so round so jiggly plumped up more and she grew taller now standing above the trees she had a thought.
"It must be this crown. And it seems to work when I'm happy. I could be a goddess with this" Smiled rouge as she grew more a shadow forms behind her and her ass starts to snap the trees from there growth she was growing all around but her boobs was the fastest they going past her knees and expanding even tho she is over 35' tall the boobs make the rest of her look a little small. She sits on her massive ass and she rises higher and higher enjoying all of it. But she thought what she could do with this new power and what could make her bigger faster.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thedude (UN: yucks6900 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2014894-The-Queen---Rouge-fines-a-crown-and-grows-more-