*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2037858-She-gets-up-and-looks-for-the-chaos-emeralds
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1816229
We all love Rouge but we love her more when she expands
This choice: She gets up and looks for the chaos emeralds  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She gets up and looks for the chaos emeralds

    by: thedude
Rouge sits there on her sexy massive royal ass and thinks smiling. that lushest rump of hers crushes multiple trees as she grow bigger. "What can make this crown work better?" She then snapped her fingers "The Chaos Emeralds! There power with this crowns power..Oh ho!" The feeling of joy goes threw her and she grow more her giant fun blimps pushing out the fastest as each tit could cover a 2 bedroom house. She could feel her jugs swell and bloat ,her body gaining mass, And her rump growing huge her big curvy hips widen her juicy butt cheeks swell and plump up. Rouge then stands up over 50 feet tall. "Just look at me. I'm so meaty these tits make blimps feel deflated." Rouge starts to walk and with every huge step her Bazonkgas Bounced and jiggled and still growing that ass that ass so round so curvy so much there to grab "mmm" Rouge loved the feeling of her new jumbo booty and the wight as it sways with every huge step. "MMM I need the chaos Emeralds so bad. I want to be pretty big." The Giantess known as Rouge looking around now 78 feet tall her boobs barley touch the ground and are bigger then she is, but Rouge has no worries the massive growing bust line is very easy to carry. She feels with every step her hips widen more and that perfect ass just keeps it's shape as it is the 2an biggest part on her. Hips so wide that 3 jumbo jets could land on 1 rump cheek and still have room to drive.
The growth stops as she get annoyed and can't find the emeralds now standing 101 feet tall and breast that are about to double the size of the rest of her. She sit on some hills covering it as that ass puts the ass in massive. Her ass is tremendous and her boobs are 1.5 times bigger the hills squish a bit in the planet do to her mass size and weight. "Fuck this was fun at first but at this size I can't track them down." Just then gliding in front of her mountain tits she sees a red dot. "That's Fucking Knuckles." She thought to herself "Hmm if I get Knuckles to hunt them for me hmm might just work" She Smiles again and her tits swell and bump in to the gliding Echidna. "Whoa this is a soft mountain" Said Knuckles to himself.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thedude (UN: yucks6900 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2037858-She-gets-up-and-looks-for-the-chaos-emeralds