*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2055008-She-goes-to-a-city-and-makes-the-people-worship
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1816229
We all love Rouge but we love her more when she expands
This choice: She goes to a city and makes the people worship her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She goes to a city and makes the people worship...

    by: thedude
"A Goddess needs followers" Thought Rouge then snapped her fingers "There's lot of people in the city" With that thought she gets up bringing that Massive as up and her super wide hips she is now 50 feet tall and with the most curviest hourglass figure the so ever heavy boobs in front of her that must weigh a ton each swell up more nipples the size of cars the boobs gain size ,her magnificent Booty the most perfect of ass widens and swell up bigger stretching the latex pants to there limit, Rouge is pleased with her body becoming more god like. She starts off to the city swaying those hips as she dose and the mega boobs bounce and jiggle with glee as she grows more 60 feet tall and her tits now hang down to her shins and her ass sticks out farther, She makes it to the city "Ah yes this will do. now to show off my power" She then presses her 3 bedroom house size ass cheeks on a near by building and twerk The mighty rump of Rouge shakes violently causing the building to break apart the ground rumbles from the jiggly butt hitting the building "AHHHHHH!!!" Moaned Rouge as people both panicked and stared at the giantess Rouge demolish the building with her sexy ass.

"YOU SEE WHAT I CAN DO?! IF YOU DON'T WANT THE REST OF YOUR CITY TO BE DESTROYED BY ME! YOU WILL DO AS I SAY" Commanded Rouge People gravel to Rouge begging And pleading with her, This make rouge happy and she grows even bigger now 100 feet tall her fun balloons now touched her feet she sits down on a smaller building as her ass covered it.
"THAT'S BETTER I WANT FOOD AND MY BREASTS TO BE PAMPERED!!" She then Claps her hands twice "CHOP CHOP!!" People of all kinds start to run and gather food and even more start to work on her twin mountains. Feeling all the tiny people rubbing licking grouping and just moving about her cleavage made her very happy and made her feel really good she expands in her size 130feet tall and boobs that are now hitting the ground and climbing in height. She giggles and strokes her super sized boobs as they surpassed her height. Her oversized ass plumps up bigger and bigger swallowing more and more of the building till it went up her asshole each butt cheek presses on the other buildings gaining mass now Rouge is 230 feet tall and her rack has toppled her height by at lest 50 feet the food comes and she downs it all and every now and agin move her wide load hips up and down forcing the building to go deeper in. "YES MY SLAVES MMM THAT'S IT MAKE YOUR QUEEN HAPPY MAKE HER GROW! I DON'T WANT TO STOP GROWING MMMM EVER!!"

She was a sight to behold 1 tit covered over 1000 feet in front of her and double that in width and towered over her she leans forward to have her titties rise her up the mass of her boobs made the earth below her crack her hips so so wide and her rumps so big and round sticks out behind her at lest 500 feet and she is now 480 feet tall. Her boobs slide under her as they continue to inflate and she rises up and up till she is on top of the everlasting mound of flesh that ass sticking very high in the sky knocking airplanes down making it wiggle the latex is starting to rip Rouge is lost in lust till she feels something on her nipple that feels like a cup.

"What is that?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thedude (UN: yucks6900 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2055008-She-goes-to-a-city-and-makes-the-people-worship