*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2396467-They-can-grow-slowly-but-nonstop
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1816229
We all love Rouge but we love her more when she expands
This choice: They can grow slowly but nonstop  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

They can grow slowly but nonstop

    by: WildHeart
Rouge the bat was an infamous thief. She had stolen and looted millions of dollars worth in jewelry, and if she had ever been caught she would use her drop dead gorgeous body to her advantage.

Flying home from her latest heist, a bag or priceless stones in one hand, she landed in her hideout home.
"Ahh, nothing like a night of work claiming more of 'my' jewels," she said in self satisfaction to herself before stretching out, suddenly feeling her heart shaped bustier pinch her large chest.
"Ow, why does that feel so tight all of a sudden?" she questioned, looking at her cleavage as if they would give her the answer before shrugging. "Mmh, maybe I'm due for a new one, it has seen some action," she said before undressing herself, her large breasts bouncing free with the large, perky tophat nipples jutting proudly into the air and climbed into her queen sized bed.

"Night my babies," she said, looking at her safe before looking to her breasts, "night girls," she sighed happily before sleeping.

However, when she was woken up it was still night out. Something felt off...something felt really heavy on her chest.
"Strange, why does it look like my breasts are making bigger bumps under the sheets than usual?" she mumbled to herself before standing up. She had to catch herself as she nearly fell forward as if she had grown more top heavy before hitting the light switch.
And there before her eyes her breasts stood out. They were big, bigger than when she had gone to bed for sure. No longer DD's they had swollen to EE's in the time she had gone to bed.

"What is...happening to my girls?" She moaned out. With every passing minute they seemed to inflate a little. Not by much but it was noticeable, along with the growing weight of them.
"What should I do...my girls have hit a late growth spurt. I should be worried and yet...it feels so good," she panted, her pussy lips suddenly growing wet as she felt how they had increased in sensitivity.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WildHeart (UN: tigerred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2396467-They-can-grow-slowly-but-nonstop