*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2797236-She-figures-out-how-to-control-it
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1816229
We all love Rouge but we love her more when she expands
This choice: She figures out how to control it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She figures out how to control it

    by: CompactorFlame
Rouge looked at a blueprint she'd gotten a hold of. A museum always had a lot of interesting things she could steal. Priceless gem collections, rare fossils, the gems, antique vases, the gems, the wallets of the people at the museum, the gems...plenty of options. Just a matter of getting in and getting out. Ventilation shafts looked like the only good way in if she wanted to do it when people were there, and when people weren't, she'd have to get around the guards and cameras. Cameras, she could handle, but there would be too many guards to avoid all of them, in which case she'd have to employ another tactic.

Going to the mirror to practice it, Rouge put one hand on a cocked hip and another hand over her beautiful chest with a quite noticeable amount of cleavage visible on it. She extended her hand forward, blowing a kiss at her reflection in the mirror, and showed off plenty of said cleavage in her reflection. "Hi there~" she said, pretending to sway a guard. She almost felt the effects working on herself, so that'd be great. Still, something about her shape in the reflection looked off, especially when she stared at her own cleavage. It was probably nothing.

Looking back to the blueprint, she tried to look down at some of the details and found it was a bit harder to check the bottom of it all with her chest in the way...but that wasn't an issue before. "Huh...why am I..." She cupped her breastplate with her hands, feeling the material under her gloves stretching and a lot more pressure. Looking back to the mirror and staring hard at her breasts, she finally noticed...they were growing, right in front of her eyes!

"My goodness...!" the bat exclaimed, removing her hands and watching her breastplate strain against a growing bustline. Her boobs were getting larger and larger. F, G, H in just about a minute, and she loved watching every second of it. She had no idea why this started but she looked pretty darn sexy with bigger boobs! But her poor top wouldn't last all the way, and she wanted it to stop before the recoil popped the whole thing off! "Slow down, babies!" she commanded at her breasts in desperation.

To her surprise, they did. They stopped growing. Which probably meant... "Grow just a little more..." she said, focusing on her breasts. And they did, just a few inches more, at about a J-cup, really stretching the top to its limits. And just to see if she could... "...Return to normal..." she said with a sad tone. And even quicker than they'd started growing, they were back to exactly what they used to be.

Realizing she could now control the size of her breasts at will, she needed to experiment how far it could go. Pulling her outfit off and heading to a more open part of her current bunker, Rouge took a deep breath. "I want you to outgrow the alphabet," she said with a grin...and her breasts instantly did. It felt great as they grew out, faster and faster, larger and larger, swelling to the point where she instinctively flapped her wings to try and compensate for boobs potentially weighing her down, but they never did, ending up just a hair larger than the Z-cup range in seconds without feeling like they weighed her down. "These...these are mine..." She pat her breasts, feeling the flesh, it was all natural, all Rouge~ "These are...so beautiful~" Her eyes filled with hearts like they did with gems, except they were her own!

Reaching a hand deep into her cleavage, she pulled out a phone...all the stuff she kept in there (a surprising amount) was unaffected. She took a picture of herself as best she could with cleavage that, no matter what angle she tried, went to the bottom of the frame, and considered sharing it with some friends! Amy or Blaze would be jealous, and her old friend Topaz from the government would be blushing so red...but no, perhaps she'd better show them what she can do in person.

"Mmm, also gotta wonder...I could change their size...but what else can I do with my new treasure chest~" She gave herself a little bit of a grope, and moaned into it just a little. The possibilities were as endless as her cleavage!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CompactorFlame (UN: compactorflame at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2797236-She-figures-out-how-to-control-it