*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reiko
  2. "Alice Mayweather!"
  3. Welcome to the Orgy!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816276-The-Vore-Orgy-at-Mitchell-Palace/cid/1443601-Reiko
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1816276
An eccentric billionaire is throwing a party for hungry, horny vores! AN ORIGINAL STORY!
This choice: Reiko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Reiko

    by: Id of If
You decide to set your sights upon the biggest meal in the house so far, none other than legendary perma preggo herself, Reiko Asagi. You figure by the time you down her, at least someone else will have eaten some other people, and you'll just eat that person up. A simple plan, but a solid one that couldn't fail at all. Now it was time to put it into motion. Without a second thought, you stride over to Reiko who seems to look perplexed at the moment.

"Hello there Reiko," you begin as you close the distance between you and your future meal.

"Oh hi there, I take it you were invited too?" Reiko asks snapping out of her perplexed trance.

"Yes I was, my name's Alice," you reply coolly.

"Ah, nice to meet you Alice," she pats her pregnant belly happily.

"Slow party, huh?"

"It's kind of how things start, and then before you know it, only a couple people are left full and satisfied," Reiko elaborates. "Or when I'm involved, only one."

"I see... How about you and I continue our conversation in private?"

"Sounds good, it'll give us something to do before the fun begins."

You both smirk at the same time, as if you both have the same plans in mind. The two of you leave to walk together to try and find a nice place alone. While you find it in odd taste, a large bathroom is currently completely vacant. As you lead her inside, its time to put the plan into action!

You have the following choices:

1. You manage to devour Reiko!

*Noteb*
2. You managed to be devoured by Reiko!

*Noteb*
3. Something unexpected happens...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Id of If (UN: deadcactus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Emperor Palpatine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816276-The-Vore-Orgy-at-Mitchell-Palace/cid/1443601-Reiko