*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who you gonna be?
  2. First of all
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/182088-The-new-servent/cid/65712-Who-you-gonna-be
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fantasy · #182088
A princess, a long lost sister, a new servent, and an evil step mother, you do the math
This choice: Read On  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Who you gonna be?

    by: The Nameless Hermit
Let me give you some back round information on Liona and Gwen.

Princess Gwen Princess Gwen is sixteen years old. She has dirty blonde hair and blue-gray eyes. She doesn't like her step mother and her two step sisters, but tries to get along. She is the classic rebel princess, sort of. She doesn't like all to sow and doesn't like to take the etiquette classes, but she does anyway. The mystery of her long lost sister, who she can't really remember now, is always in the back of her mind, even though it's been a few years now. She still has the 'women were dresses' out look and since she's been around her step mother and sisters for so long she sort of shares their views on dragons and other immortals, though she has never really been around them to know for sure what they are like.

Liona Liona is fourteen years old, and light redish-brown hair, and has blue-green eyes, like the ocean. She loves QuickSilver with all her heart. QuickSilver comes to Liona's waist. She will not wear a dress, she wears a shirt and breeches, no more no less. Liona lives alone with QhickSilver. She makes camp for a few weeks then moves on. She gets captured by slave traders and sold to Princess Gwen. Liona is very set in her belifes. Roylity acts this way, nobility acts this way, and commoners and servents act this way. Liona believes in the shut up and deal with it way of life. She is very smart. This is one of her many mottoes: Never mess with someone who has the power to kill you, say what they want to hear. Liona looks on the bright sides of things. Example: Someone tells Liona that if she does a certian thing she'll die, Liona would say something like 'Look at it this way, if I die you'll have one less person to look after.'

You have the following choices:

1. Princess Gwen

2. Liona


<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Nameless Hermit (UN: blackdragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Nameless Hermit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/182088-The-new-servent/cid/65712-Who-you-gonna-be