*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828171-Gas-Station-Attendant/cid/1236959-Fall-asleep-if-someone-needs-anything-they-can
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1828171
Your first day working at the local gas station is about to take an odd turn...
This choice: Fall asleep, if someone needs anything they can just wake you up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fall asleep, if someone needs anything they can...

    by: rainman
You snore as no customers come near the store. It was past 11 on the wall clock when you hear a screaming noise. You wake up thinking some one is in need but only to look up at the sky and see a fireball streaking across the sky. Thinking it was going to hit the gas station, you duck and hide under the desk. "No! I'm too young to die!" you think as you cower beneath the desk. Lucky for you, it crashes into the woods next to the gas station as a plum of dust rises up into the air.

"I'm still alive." as you get up from underneath the desk. You notice the dirt that has risen from the place where the fireball crashed. So in curiosity you decide to check it out. It isn't that far and you doubt anyone would come for gas at this late hour. You take you branded sports jacket with a hood and the store flashlight and walk hastily to where the fireball crashed.

You cough as you make your way through the plum of dust as you soon reach the crater where you find....

You have the following choices:

1. A small spacecraft...

2. A glowing meteorite...

*Noteb*
3. something else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rainman (UN: rainman844 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828171-Gas-Station-Attendant/cid/1236959-Fall-asleep-if-someone-needs-anything-they-can