*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1831087-Camerons-Crossdressing-Adventure
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1831087
Cameron somehow finds himself in a crossdressing situation. Gift Points for good chapters!

Cameron somehow finds himself in a crossdressing situation. Gift Points for good chapters!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is the story of Cameron, a teenage boy who lives with his two sisters and single mother. One way or another, Cameron will somehow find himself in a crossdressing situation. How will it happen?

There are lots of different paths to choose from, but the rule here is no physical transformations. There's some room for minor supernatural, fantastical, or sci-fi elements, just not anything that causes physical transformations through mystical means.

General Writing Rules:
These are the guidelines for adding to any of my stories. I reserve the right to delete any chapters that break these rules.

1. Use good spelling and grammar. I will fix small mistakes, but I will delete chapters that are too hard to read.
2. Keep the story in third person and past tense. It's jarring when these randomly change.
3. Be consistent within a story branch and maintain the established continuity of the branch.
4. Keep characters consistent with their bios. It's okay to expand upon what's in the bios, but don't have characters act completely out of character or change established details about them.
5. Avoid adding too many one sentence or choice chapters. These are fine for earlier chapters in a branch to get things started, but after that point it becomes annoying and doesn't add anything to the story.
6. Don't write something completely different than what the option you selected says.
7. Try to avoid leaving only one option at the end of a chapter.
8. Sex is fine, but please try to be at least a bit realistic about it. Most people don't have sex constantly.
9. Try to avoid killing characters, especially the main characters. It's fine to include character death sometimes, but it's not really the focus of the story.
10. Please try to avoid adding to chapters that obviously violate the rules. I'd hate to delete a good chapter because it was added to one that broke the rules.
11. No promoting hate speech or being otherwise disrespectful of others.
12. Most importantly, have fun and don't be afraid to add! The story isn't going to write itself you know...

Characters:
You can find a list of characters below that you can include. Feel free to introduce your own, as long as they don't conflict with any characters listed here. I might even add your character to the official list!

Main Characters:
These are the characters that will be the focus of the story in most of the branches.

Cameron Brewer: He's a 15 year old boy and a freshmen in high school. His family and friends call him Cam. He loves skateboarding and video games and considers himself to be a bit of a nerd. He's a big fan of hard rock music as well and is learning to play bass guitar. He only has a few friends, and he is totally fine with that. Cameron is quite skinny, has a slender build, and is on the short side for his age at only at 5’4” tall. He has straight, medium-length brown hair halfway down his neck and has somewhat effeminate features.

Anna Brewer: Cameron's twin sister. She is a cute, attractive girl with a slender 5’4” frame similar to her brother's. She has long brown hair halfway down her back and B-cup breasts. Anna is a smart girl who excels in school and loves to read, and she has a rather girly personality. She's also very friendly, outgoing, and easy to get along with, which allows her to make a lot of friends. She has a strong bond with her twin brother and gets along with him very well.

Christina Brewer: Cameron's older sister. She just turned 18 and will be starting college next fall. She’s a very attractive 5’5” girl with wavy, shoulder-length light brown hair and B-cup breasts. She has a nice figure and very athletic build. She's a sporty girl who is on several teams at school, including soccer, softball, and track, but she is still quite girly as well. Christina is a nice girl, but she has a very competitive side and she has a somewhat controlling personality. She isn't easily embarrassed nor is she bothered by situations most would find awkward.

Helen Brewer: Cameron's 45 year old mother. She is an attractive woman who keeps her body in good shape. She’s around 5’4" and has straight, shoulder-length brown hair, a nice figure with slim curves, and B-cup breasts. Helen likes to stay active and try new things. She’s a very caring and understanding person, but she can be very difficult to reason with when she gets mad about something, and she doesn't easily change her mind after making a decision. Her husband David, Cameron's father, died a couple years ago from a heart attack.

Jordyn Brown: Cameron's best friend and next door neighbor. She's a 15 year old girl Cameron has known for as long as he can remember. She is a bit of a girly girl, but she also shares a lot of the same nerdy interests as Cameron such as comics and video games. She also likes to do cosplay and is quite good at making her own costumes. Jordyn is a pretty, slender-framed girl standing 5'4" tall, and she has long, wavy blonde hair and B-cup breasts.

Mitch Turner: Cameron's other best friend. He's a 15 year old boy Cameron has been friends with since meeting him in kindergarten. He’s got a bit more muscle and weight than Cameron but isn't particularly athletic. He has a thin 5’7” build, decent looks, and short dark hair. Mitch is a bit of a prankster and has a reputation as the class clown at school. He often acts impulsively without fully considering the consequences of his actions. Much like Cameron, he enjoys video games, rock music, and skateboarding.

Kat Hernandez: One of Cameron's good friends. She's a 15 year old girl of mixed Mexican and Brazilian descent. She is a loud, sometimes obnoxious tomboy who loves soccer and plays for the school freshman team. She's got a decently athletic 5'6" build and C-cup breasts, and she keeps her dark hair in a short but feminine pixie cut. Kat prefers loose, comfy clothing and often wears boys' clothes, not really liking girly clothes at all.

Sam Walker: One of Cameron's good friends. He's still 14, but is still in the same grade as Cameron. He's quite nerdy and likes video games, comics, anime, and sci-fi and fantasy stories. He can be a bit shy, but he is a good friend and easy to get along with. He's 5'6" and skinny with no athletic ability. He has slender features, longish reddish-brown hair just shy of shoulder length, and wears glasses. He never knew his birth mother and lives with his stepmother.

Amy Townsend: Cameron's newest friend. She's a 15 year old girl in his English class who he has recently gotten to know a bit better. She moved to town three years ago and has had some trouble making friends on account of being a bit shy and socially awkward. She's a somewhat tomboyish girl who really likes video games and action movies, but she also loves shopping and wears feminine clothes. She's cute and attractive, with shoulder length light brown hair that's usually pulled back into a ponytail and B-cup breasts, and she stands 5'4" tall.

Rachel Warren: Anna's best friend. She's a friendly 15 year old girl Anna has known for many years. She is girly like Anna and shares a lot of the same interests as her. She also likes singing and acting and is an active member of the school drama club. Rachel is a pretty 5'4" girl with long light brown hair down to her butt, B-cup breasts, and an average figure.

Erica Fox: Christina's best friend. Like Christina, she is an athletic 18 year old girl and the two have been friends since childhood. She loves sports and other athletic activities and is on many school teams. She's a bit of a tomboy with a brash and stubborn attitude and always acts tough. Standing 5'8" tall, she has a strong, athletic build and toned, well-defined muscles as well as a nice pair of C-cup breasts. She also has long dark blonde hair halfway down her back which she usually wears in a bun or ponytail.

Other Characters:
These are some other characters that may or may not be relevant depending on which story branch we follow. Some are friends and relatives of the main characters, and others are some additional characters to flesh out the story.

Maya Singh: One of Anna's good friends. She's a cute 15 year old Indian-American girl. She is a smart, studious girl with an interest in cooking. She is somewhat girly but not as much as Anna. She is 5'3" and has a somewhat full figure, sporting C-cup breasts and a shapely butt. She also has shoulder-length black hair, light brown skin, and a stud piercing in her nose.

Rebecca Tran: One of Anna's good friends. She's a 15 year old half-Vietnamese girl. She is somewhat reserved but quite friendly. She likes music a lot and plays the violin. While not a girly girl, she still has a fairly feminine personality. She is a skinny 5'5" girl without much in the way of curves, and she has A-cup breasts and long, dark hair.

Ellie Meyers: One of Christina's good friends. She's an attractive 18 year old girl with platinum blonde hair. She has an average 5'4" figure, B-cup breasts, and a cute butt. She is quite adventurous and loves to try new things, but she is extremely fickle and always changing her mind. She seems to drop interests and hobbies as quickly as she picks them up. She is constantly changing her look up as well, trying out different clothing styles, hairstyles, and more. However, she is a very nice person and a loyal friend.

Brooke Dawson: One of Christina's good friends. She is a slender 18 year old girl with shoulder-length dark brown hair and C-cup breasts. She is 5'6" and is quite fit. What she lacks in strength she makes up for with dexterity and agility. She is very health conscious and believes in maintaining a good diet and exercise regimen. Brooke has taken Karate lessons since she was young and has achieved her black belt. Although not shy, she is a generally calm and quite person.

Melissa Brown: Jordyn's 20 year old sister. She's a super attractive girl with curly shoulder-length blonde hair. She's 5'7" and has a really nice feminine figure, D-cup breasts, curvy hips, and a shapely butt. She has a warm, bubbly personality and likes socializing and going to parties, but she is also quite responsible. She is a rather girly girl and has an interest in makeup and fashion. Melissa is currently a college student, but she comes home for holidays and the summer.

Linda Brown: Jordyn's 44 year old mother. She's a cool, kind, and energetic woman who is good friends with Cameron's mother. She is very open-minded and always encourages people to try new things. She's an attractive 5'5" woman with wavy shoulder-length light brown hair, C-cup breasts, and a nice figure.

Geoff Brown: Jordyn's 46 year old father. He is a tall, muscular 6'1" man with a broad-shouldered build, and he has sharp, handsome features and short blond hair. He likes sports and tries to stay active and keep in shape. He has a busy office job which often limits the time he has to spend with his family.

Jen Peterson: One of Jordyn's best friends. She's a tomboyish 15 year old girl who is into video games and anime. Though not as girly as Jordyn, she does have a feminine side as well. She is a fun and cool person, though she has a bit of a mischievous streak. She's 5'4" and somewhat slender, with an average figure and B-cup breasts, and she has straight, shoulder-length dark hair.

Maggy McDonnell: One of Jordyn's best friends. She's a cute 15 year old redheaded girl. She keeps her hair in a chin-length bob, nicely framing her freckled face, and she wears glasses. She has a petite build with a slim figure and A-cup breasts, and she is quite short, only standing 5'1" tall. She's a smart, nerdy girl who loves science and geeks out over her favorite books and TV shows.

Jessica Turner: Mitch's 18 year old sister. She's a very attractive 5'6" girl with straight, silky shoulder-length dark hair. She has a nice slim figure with C-cup breasts, slender, shapely legs, and a nice tight butt. She is a very feminine girl with typical girly interests and she is popular at school. However, she's an extremely vain person who is easily annoyed and often impossible to reason with, and she acts like a total bitch toward her brother and his friends.

Karen Turner: Mitch's 40 year old mother. She is quite an attractive woman with shoulder-length dark brown hair, C-cup breasts, and a nice 5'5" figure. She's pretty nice, but she can be strict and harsh sometimes. She has a good but demanding accounting job and prefers to fill her free time with calm, relaxing activities. She unexpectedly got pregnant and never actually married her children's father. She left him shortly after Mitch was born because he was too irresponsible.

Susanna Hernandez: Kat's 17 year old sister. She loves soccer, much like her little sister, and she plays on the school team with Christina. Unlike Kat, though, she is a relatively girly girl and usually wears tight or feminine clothing. She has shoulder-length dark hair, an athletic 5'7" build, D-cup breasts, and a nice butt.

Miguel Hernandez: Kat's 40 year old father. He was born and raised in America, but his family is originally from Mexico. He is a handsome man with short black hair, a short, neatly trimmed beard, and light brown skin. He has an athletic 5'11" frame and nice muscles. He is a huge soccer fan and is the reason both his daughters got into the sport. He is a kind man who is always pushing his girls to succeed.

Juliana Hernandez: Kat's 39 year old mother. She is originally from Brazil, but moved to America when she was a little girl. She is a very attractive woman with long dark hair down to her butt and lovely tan skin. She is 5'8" and has a nice curvy figure, D-cup beasts, and a great butt. She is a bubbly, feminine woman who enjoys socializing. She also loves to cook and likes to spoil her family with all kinds of delicious foods.

Kayla Miller: Susanna's best friend. She's an athletic 17 year old African-American girl who excels at sports, particularly soccer and basketball, and is generally a cool person. She's tall for a girl at 5'9" and has a very athletic build. She has a decent figure too, as well as C-cup breasts and frizzy black hair that she usually keeps pulled back in a bun or in braids. She usually wears sportswear, but she also dresses more femininely from time to time.

Joan Walker: Sam's 34 year old stepmother. She's married Sam's father a few years after he was born and has been Sam's sole guardian since his dad died a few years ago. She's nice, if a bit strict, and works as a lawyer. She is a rather attractive 5'7" woman with nice curves, D-cup breasts, and dark hair which she usually keeps in a chin-length bob style.

Sarah Townsend: Amy's 17 year old sister. She's an all around awesome girl who gets along very well with her sister. She's sweet, attractive, and lots of fun to be around. She can always seem to find something to do. She's very girly, but she doesn't mind playing video games with her sister or her boyfriend. She has long, wavy brown hair, beautiful green eyes, a slender build, B-cup breasts, and a height of 5'3".

Bill Townsend: Amy's 47 year old father. He's a nice guy, but he is overly protective of his daughters. He's got an average build, but he's rather tall at 6'1". He has short blonde hair, a clean-shaven face, and thick-rimmed glasses. He works a boring but well-paying office job.

Diana Townsend: Amy's 46 year old mother. She's more laid back than her husband and wants her girls to be able to do what they want in life. She is a feminine woman standing 5'5" tall, with long brown hair, a nice figure, and C-cup breasts. She is a 7th grade English teacher at the local middle school.

Ryan Martin: Sarah's 17 year old boyfriend of almost three years. He's a friendly, laid back guy who is easy to get along with. He's decently athletic, but he's not too into sports. He's also a slight bit nerdy, and loves video games. He's a big fan of all kinds of rock music as well and plays the drums. He is a friendly, laid back guy who is easy to get along with. He has short dark brown hair and has average height and weight for a guy his age, standing at about 5'11".

Sylvia Gardner: Cameron's 37 year old aunt. She is Helen's younger sister and the two are pretty close despite their age gap. She raised her two kids on her own after splitting with their father when they were very little. She is an easygoing person and a supportive parent, but her daughters can be quite the handful and she likes having time to herself when she can. Sylvia is a tall, attractive woman with a 5'9" height, shoulder-length light brown hair, and B-cup breasts.

Zoe Gardner: Sylvia's 11 year old daughter. She is a very girly girl with cheerful demeanor and a positive attitude. She is very sociable and loves making friends. She is developing an interest in fashion and makeup and enjoys painting her nails and playing dress-up games. She tries to look out for her younger sister and also really enjoys spending time with her cousin Cameron. Zoe is 5'2" tall and has small developing breasts and long blonde hair which she frequently wears in braids or pigtails.

Kaylie Gardner: Sylvia's 10 year old daughter. She is a really girly girl like her sister and has a wild imagination. She is very energetic and can never sit still for very long. She loves ballet and also likes to play silly games. Cameron is her favorite cousin and she loves hanging out with him whenever he is around. She treats him like a big brother and always tries to get him to play with her. Kaylie is a 5'0" tall girl with long golden brown hair, and she has just barely begun to develop breasts.

Leslie Brewer: Cameron's 39 year old aunt. She is the younger sister of Cameron's father David. Helen and Leslie have remained close after his passing. After she unexpectedly became a mother at a young age, her now ex-boyfriend left her due to a fear of commitment, causing her to be a bit distrustful of men. Despite this, she gets along with most people, but she can be stubborn at times. Leslie is an attractive 5'7" woman with a nice figure, C-cup beasts, shapely legs, and lovely long light brown hair.

Alice Brewer: Leslie's 16 year old daughter. She is only a few months older than her cousins Anna and Cameron and gets along very well with them. She is a fun, energetic girl who is good at coming up with fun things to do. She is quite a feminine girl and likes to wear cute, girly clothes. She is attractive like her mom and has beautiful auburn hair flowing down just past her shoulders. She is a tall, slender girl with a height of 5'8" as well as nice long legs and C-cup breasts.

Bethany Andrews: A 15 year old goth girl that Cameron goes to school with. Most people avoid her because of her gothic fashion sense and the dark and strange stuff she tends to say, but she is typically nice to those who do interact with her. She often comes off as aloof and distant, but underneath it she is kind of lonely. She's 5'5" and has a slender frame, shoulder-length raven-colored hair, pale skin, and B-cup breasts.

Erin Miller: A 15 year old scene girl that Cameron goes to school with. She is a bit hyperactive and is considered obnoxious by some, but she is a pretty cool person and doesn't care too much what other people think of her. She loves emo and pop-punk music and usually wears tight-fitting clothing. She's skinny, 5'5", and has B-cup breasts and a cute, round butt. She has dark blonde hair in a typical scene style just past her shoulders, dyed in a pattern of bright colors.

Noelle Peters: A nerdy 15 year old girl that Cameron goes to school with. She is a very skinny 5'3" girl without any real curves and only small A-cup breasts. She has long, wavy light brown hair, has braces on her teeth, and wears glasses. She is very shy and quiet, mostly keeping to herself, and she often gets teased for her looks. She likes to read a lot and often spends free time at the library.

Katie Sherman: A 15 year old girl that Cameron goes to school with. She's an easygoing girl who is fond of making jokes. She is not the brightest, but she has a sharp wit and a spunky attitude. She has a tendency to slack off and a reputation as a troublemaker. She is a decently attractive girl with long, straight blonde hair just past her shoulders which is usually in a ponytail. She is 5'6" and has an average figure and C-cup breasts. She usually wears comfortable casual clothing.

Gina Wilford: A 15 year old girl that Cameron goes to school with. She's one of the more popular girls at school. She is a very pretty girl with a decent 5'4" figure, wavy, shoulder-length blonde hair, and B-cup breasts. She's a smart girl who excels in school and she is a friendly person. She has a girly personality and a feminine fashion sense.

Emily Wilford: Gina's 17 year old sister. She is a popular girl on the cheer squad at Cameron's high school. While not really a bitch, she's not someone who would normally give less popular people the time of day. She's an attractive 5'5" girl with long, wavy blonde hair, nice curves, and C-cup breasts. She's a girl who likes attention, and she wears somewhat slutty clothing.

Amelia Banks: A popular 17 year old cheerleader at Cameron's school and a good friend of Emily's. She can be stuck up at times, but she is a decent enough person. She's a cute, slender 5'4" girl with curly, shoulder length black hair, a nice butt, and B-cup breasts. She always seems to wear very girly clothes and a lot of makeup.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1831087-Camerons-Crossdressing-Adventure