*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New Developments
  2. Logan
  3. So Many Choices..
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832759-X-Men-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1512922-New-Developments
by BB42
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1832759
Make your favourite male mutants as fat as you want.
This choice: Story 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

New Developments

    by: Phoenix616
"It's true that your healing factor allows you to repair tissue damage at extreme speeds, but the effect is not magical," the professor said. "Your body still requires energy to perform its functions. I believe that your increased appetite is simply your body's attempt to procure enough energy for extensive repairs."
"What repairs, Chuck? We haven't been in the field in weeks. I haven't so much as stubbed my toe."
"True, but you have been training extensively. That kind of exertion of course causes wear and tear on your muscles and tendons, especially considering the weight from the metal coating your bones."
"Alright, I get it," Logan said, scowling. "So where does that leave me? Am I just supposed to sit around all day?"
"Of course not! There's nothing abnormal about your situation. If you're truly worried, simply be a bit more careful about what you eat."
Logan lingered behind in the examination room after everyone else left. He was relieved to hear that the professor wasn't worried, but he still wasn't totally convinced. If there was one thing that he knew, it was his own body, and right now something about it just felt...off. Not bad, really, just strange and somehow different. He couldn't put his finger on it.
Shrugging, Logan slid off the table and began plucking adhesives from his chest. The one thing he was certain about was that he was absolutely starving like he had been for a while now.
"Power's probably just growing," he muttered to himself as he walked out of the room. "That's gotta be a good thing, right? Nothing to worry about."
He pulled his shirt back on, rubbing his grumbling stomach through the fabric. Even then he could feel his tight abs as he rubbed. After years of training and fighting, Logan's body was very fit and heavily muscled, and he was rather proud of it. He didn't want to admit it, but he was a little bit nervous that his appetite would get out of control and ruin it.
"Nothin' to worry about..."

You have the following choices:

1. Logan tries to ignore his appetite

*Noteb*
2. Logan does his best to follow the professor's advice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Phoenix616 (UN: phoenix616 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BB42 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832759-X-Men-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1512922-New-Developments