*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bad News
  2. Rise and Shine
  3. Go milk Bess
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1300417-Bad-News
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1833242
You inherit a farm inhabited by anthros
This choice: Go tell Sasha about the milk.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Bad News

    by: GWriter
"Well, I guess I'm gonna have to tell Sasha about the milk." you say to yourself. You walk over to the house and walk inside. "I had a feeling that you were gonna take a while." Sasha said. "It's been almost an hour and a half."

"Yeah, too bad it went to waste." you say rather quietly.

"What do you mean?" Sasha says, her sensitive hearing picking up what you said as if you said it out loud.

"Well... you see..." you begin to say.”Tara drank it all."

"All of it? Are you sure?" she asks in disbelief.

"It's hard to believe, but if you see her, you will."

Sasha lets out a frustrated sigh. "We could've been set for at least two weeks."

"Sorry."

"Don't be. It's not your fault." Sasha says. "I'll talk to Tara tonight."

"Go easy on her, okay." you say.

"Don't worry." she reassures. "I know how sensitive she is."

You leave the house to finish the rest of the chores. Luckily, you didn't see any sign of Vicky, which surprised Sasha. When you got home, you set up a TV that you had in your car in your room and started playing some video games. After about two hours, you got hungry, so you decided to go downstairs for some dinner. When you were near the kitchen, you heard Sasha and Tara talking in there, you peek in there, trying not to be seen, in order to hear what was going on.

"Tara, I know you drank all the milk." Sasha said.

"So what?" she said.

"I'm not mad, but I was a little frustrated when I heard. Why did you do it?"

"I was thirsty, I saw the milk, and I drank it." Tara said. "What else do you want to hear?"

"Tara, you've got to stop thinking about yourself. There's other people living here and-"

Tara interrupts Sasha with a frustrated grunt.

"What's your problem?" she says, getting mad.

"My problem is that I'm nineteen years old and you're talking to me like a child!" Tara yells.

"Well maybe if you stop acting like a child, I won't have to treat you like one!" Sasha snaps back.

"You know what Sasha? I'm DONE talking to you!" Tara gives another grunt and starts out the kitchen. You quickly run upstairs to your room, trying not to make any noise.

Later that night you walk over to Tara's room. You still don't know if you should talk to Tara. You finally got her to like you a little, and you didn't want to ruin it. You slowly open the door and walk inside. "Tara, you softly say. Tara turns her head towards you and seems surprised to see you."

"I heard what happened." you say. "Do you want to talk about it?"

What happens?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tara decides to talk to you.

2. She brushes you off.

3. She starts crying.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GWriter (UN: gwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1300417-Bad-News