*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833997-Women-shopping-for-Men
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1833997
Set in any time period, slaves are offered for sale to owners.

Set in any time period, slaves are offered for sale to owners.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You awaken to find yourself in a cage, apparently in some type of retail agency. You realize you are for sale as a stream of free women and men pass by you. Some wander past without a glance, others read your profile, some even reach in to explore parts to your body which is kept in reach. You can overhear overhear customers asking the sales representatives about warranties, refund policies and sale prices. Your emotions are really tested when a sales consultant takes you out for a personal viewing. You experience lots of violations then. In this story, please feel free to proceed in any direction at will. Just like any purchased product, there are no limitations on what the owner(s) can do.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833997-Women-shopping-for-Men