*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go bottomless in a restaurant
  2. Kirsten
  3. You choose
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834262-Compromising-Situations/cid/1242747-Go-bottomless-in-a-restaurant
by Tony C
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1834262
Six girls find themselves in different uncomfortable situations.
This choice: Go bottomless in a restaurant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go bottomless in a restaurant

    by: Tony C
Susan took Kirsten to a restaurant. “Am I going to be dared to do something in here?,” said Kirsten nervously.

“You’ll see,” said Susan.

Susan made sure they got a corner booth, and that Kirsten sat in the corner part, while she sat at the end. They ordered food and drinks from the waiter, and then they talked for a while. Then Susan took her camera out of her bag, turned it on, and pointed it at Kirsten. “Take off your pants and underwear,” she said.

“What?!,” said a shocked Kirsten.

The waiter returned with their drinks and then the conversation resumed.

“Go bottomless right now and stay like that until we leave. Give me your clothes and I’ll keep them in my bag.”

“I…”

“I made sure we got a corner booth so you’d be less exposed. If we were at a table out in the open, it would be impossible not to be seen.”

“But still…”

“If you don’t want to do this, we’ll leave… after we eat.”

Kirsten was wondering if she made the right decision by agreeing to be on Susan’s website, so it was a surprise to herself when she said, “Okay. I’ll do it.”

Susan held her camera underneath the table in Kirsten’s direction. Kirsten first took off her shoes. Then she slowly took off her pants as she stared at all the other people in the restaurant, hoping no one was watching what she was doing. She sat there in her panties for a minute, surprised she had gone this far. Then she went all the way. She slipped off her panties and handed them and her pants to Susan under the table and put her shoes back on.

“I can’t believe I just did that,” said Kirsten, who was still very nervous, but also surprisingly excited.

“Fun, right?,” said Susan. “I’m going to the bathroom.”

Kirsten’s excitement went away and the nervousness dominated. “What?! You can’t leave me here alone.” The way they were seated, Susan was basically shielding Kirsten. With her gone, someone walking by and bending down at the wrong time or someone sitting in the booth across from them would be able to see everything. Both women were aware of this.

“I’ll only be gone a few minutes.” She put her camera down on her seat, right next to her bag, and kept it pointed at Kirsten’s naked lower half. “I’m leaving the camera on so I won’t miss anything.” Susan didn’t really need to go to the bathroom. She just wanted to see how Kirsten would handle the situation.

Kirsten sat there with just a blouse, bra, and shoes on. She thought about the feel of her bare butt on the seat. Part of her wanted to put her clothes back on, which would mean standing up to get Susan’s bag, or going under the table for it. Doing either meant risking exposure. It also meant not getting paid, so she stayed still and waited for Susan to return.

You have the following choices:

1. The waiter sees her

*Noteb*
2. Someone sits in the booth across from her and sees her

3. Nothing happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tony C (UN: tonyc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tony C has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834262-Compromising-Situations/cid/1242747-Go-bottomless-in-a-restaurant