*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go across the hall to your sisters' room
  2. My house
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841675-Dirty-invitation/cid/1597941-Go-across-the-hall-to-your-sisters-room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1841675
Toilet Ass Pussy Any thing not feet or gay
This choice: Go across the hall to your sisters' room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go across the hall to your sisters' room

    by: Unknown
You've always been afraid of spending time with your siblings because they're well known of being complete slobs and uttely disgusting.

However, today you felt like it's the perfect day to actually spend time with them, it was summer and the sun was scorching outside, so you went out of your room and opened the door to your sisters room, and it was a mess, clothes scattered everywhere, puddles of shit were floating here and there, piles of dirty panties covered the whole room.

You almost didn't notice your sister Sharon's mammoth ass pointing towards you as she crouched naked on the floor.
"Ryan, is that you?" She tried to look back but couldn't see anything because her massive booty was blocking her view.

"I'm trying to find my thong, want to help me?" she said as she stuck her fat, greasy ass in the air while looking under her bed.

As her crack opened, a foul smell hit you as her buttfumes invaded your nose, trying not to vomit, you saw a shitsoaked thong plastered on her right cheek, barely even half the sise as her cheek, you figured that's the one she was looking for.

"Uhh, yeah, it's over th----" You were cut off as your sister had a diarrhea attack, spewing liquid shit onto the floor in front of you, after the last squirts, the thong lost it's grip and flew onto the puddle of shit.

Trying to hold a gag, you felt a tingling as you shrunk down to 2 inches, but you had no time to react to your new size as your other sister Shannon waked through the door, all greased up from her 10 mile run in a skimpy tank-top and a pair of extremely tight booty shorts.

"Oh gawd, I'm beat, that was the most intense run I've ever had" she said as she started to remove her shorts and underwear, carelessly thrown in a corner with a loud "splotch" sweat was dripping from her greased ass which was about the same size, if not wider than Sharon's.

She was about to walk in until you heard a lout "Uh oh" as she spread her legs and squatted by the door, only to spew out a massive ammount of liquid diarrhea, flooding the entrance to their room.
You always knew your sisters were messy, but what the hell!?

You were about to call for help, but as Shannon finished up with her flood, she walked in and carelessly kicked you, and you just happened to fly...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
mm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841675-Dirty-invitation/cid/1597941-Go-across-the-hall-to-your-sisters-room