*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841956-The-Incredibles-Transformation-Story/cid/2385126-Helen-woke-first-and-alone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1841956
The characters from The Incredibles gain weight, change gender and/or transform!
This choice: Helen woke first, her abilities erased.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Helen woke first, and alone.

    by: Mr. George
Helen woke, alone and strapped to a table. She smiled to herself, slipping out of these bonds would be too easy. Focusing on her arms she lengthened and thinned it to slip from the cuffs. Pulling up, she was startled to feel the padded woollen cuffs around her wrists just as tight as ever.

Now more scared, she tried again. Her other arms, this time. A frown of concentration furrowed her brow. But once more, her body refused to respond. She was cut off, from her elastic abilities. Hopefully only temporary, she thought, as she clung to hope.

Her struggles had not gone unobserved, as a metallic voice came from a speaker in the darkness.

"Awake again." It sounded confident and calm. But was soon replaced with the sound of boots walking slowly over a stone floor, the echoes suggesting she was in a big chamber. Stopping at her side, she felt the buckles being released by a masked man. His uniform was all in black, and reinforced with armour. His face hidden behind a blank kevlar mask. He didn't flinch, as she slapped him, and clawed at his mask, as soon as she was free.

Grabbing her by the scruff of the neck, he held her effortlessly off the ground. Her struggles failed to even loosen his grip. Naked and afraid she was carried through the complex. It was difficult to measure any scale absolutely or be sure of much of anything. However, she felt smaller and weaker.

As they passed guards, she felt them leering at her body. Humiliated by her powerlessness more than her nudity, she blushed a deep crimson, and tried to cover herself as best she could. With a pneumatic hiss the door opened, and she was faced with a horde of scared and naked women. They were all quite petite, and all Japanese... or Chinese. A sly glance at her own hands and arms, Helen realised she now fitted in with these other girls.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/3dc2a941fb74...

Desperate to find hope, she thought about leading them, rallying them and organising an escape.

A firm hand patted her ass, before another between the shoulder blades propelled her into the room. The door hissed closed behind her leaving her looking at the other naked women.

One of the taller girls at the back, smiled stiffly, "Helen..?" she asked rather timidly.

"Violet?" Helen answered.

The girl blushed, and her head dropped, breaking eye contact, before she shook her head. Helen couldn't make out her whispered words, not even sure the girl had spoken.

"Wh... What's your name?" she asked.

Lifting her head slowly the girl had tears running down her cheeks, as she answered, "Bob...." before falling silent again.

"Mom..." another of the girls asked, a shorter girl.

Facing the girl, the short girl blushed, "I'm Dash." the look of distaste at being female was clear on her face. Tapping her neighbour's shoulder, "This is Violet."

The girl grinned clumsily, and waved gawkily, in a gesture that was unmistakably like Violet.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The other girls introduce themselves, as other captured 'Supers'.

2. Shyly Bob asks if she still has her powers.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swissair171 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841956-The-Incredibles-Transformation-Story/cid/2385126-Helen-woke-first-and-alone