*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She gains 150
  2. Someone else
  3. Someone in her family
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841956-The-Incredibles-Transformation-Story/cid/2635147-She-gains-150
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1841956
The characters from The Incredibles gain weight, change gender and/or transform!
This choice: Your choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

She gains 150

    by: JackHamer
Violet grabbed one brownie but as soon as she ate the first one she went for the next one then the next after 15 minutes Violet was done with all the brownies laying on the floor stuffed with chocolate all over her mouth.

Helen came to the kitchen to see that all her brownies were done and that Violet was laying on the ground with chocolate all over her mouth.

But those chemicals were experimental and Helen didn't know if Violet's body could Handel the changes.

But then Violet started to shake letting out a loud BURRRRP! Just Helen could notice Violet gaining weight first in the ass with skinny jeans stretching more and more as her lower half got bigger.

Then her belly first being toned and skinny then becoming a potbelly finally turning into muffin top with two flabby rolls now hiding belly button.

Afterwards breasts started to grow first not noticeable for a girl her age they started to grow bigger and bigger pressing harder and harder against her A cup bra as she grew larger.

When stop growing there rips in her jeans, tears in shirt where arms were, she had double chin and her she shirt turn into a crop top not being able to contain her huge belly the spilled out plus het bra had completey collapsed against her now DD sized breasts.

Violet was completely asleep it was side effect of the brownies. So Helen grabbed and took her to the scale. When they go to the bath room Helen put Violet on the scale and it said 240 pounds.

Violet was double the weight of Helen luckily Bob, dash and Jack-Jack went to baseball game so they wouldn't be around for at least 3 hours thought to herself"What should I do. "

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to the small and get clothes that fit violet

*Noteb*
2. Convince Violet that she looks great

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JackHamer (UN: jackhamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swissair171 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841956-The-Incredibles-Transformation-Story/cid/2635147-She-gains-150