*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841956-The-Incredibles-Transformation-Story/cid/2534620-Someone-else
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1841956
The characters from The Incredibles gain weight, change gender and/or transform!
This choice: Someone else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Someone else

    by: Agechange4u
Helen looked at her daughter and scowled. She could remember when she was thinner, but she was never as skinny as Violet.

"Just wait a few years," she thought out loud."After she has pushed out a kid or two,she won't be able to stuff her face without consequence like she does now."

A moment later, she realized that she had been experimenting with some chemicals in her lab that might just do the trick.

She added them to a tray of brownies and left them sitting on the counter. They had been slightly irradiated as well, to enhance the effect.

Violet came into the room and helped herself, and as she stood there, Helen watched her daughter....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gradually put on 30 pounds

*Noteb*
2. Gradually put on 60 pounds and age to 40

*Noteb*
3. Put on 100 pounds and age to 55

4. Your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Agechange4u (UN: randomtime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swissair171 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841956-The-Incredibles-Transformation-Story/cid/2534620-Someone-else