*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Years pass...
  2. Other
  3. Violet Parr
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841956-The-Incredibles-Transformation-Story/cid/2266853-Years-pass
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1841956
The characters from The Incredibles gain weight, change gender and/or transform!
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Years pass...

    by: Mr. George
It had passed so quickly, after Syndrome, and the Underminer, Violet's school years interrupted with painful memories. Not just a chaos of emotions and confused feelings, but also battles with villains. Usually Mr. Incredible of Elastigirl took the lead, but along with Dash, she'd been handed more and more responsibility, more and more freedom.

The world was opening up for her. She was eighteen and off to University. She grew in confidence, too. Her shyness a distant memory, something mentioned in passing, with fewer people believing her each time.

Oddly, and feeling a little selfish, she wanted the ordinary life. To experience the mundane, she wanted to be appreciated for her brains, for her choices, not for some... some ability.

Alone in her dorm room, she laid her books out for the next day, and took a last look in the mirror.

"Beware the Expander..."

The words seemed to come from nowhere, and Violet wasn't even sure she'd heard them, imagined them, or if they'd just drifted in the window.

However, as she felt a tingle ripple over her body. She raised her shield, and slapped one around the door handle she didn't want interrupted. Her friends discovering she wasn't just another student.

But the shield gave her no protection. The tingle shifted, moving from every inch of her skin, it centred on her chest, intensified there. And before Violet's unbelieving eyes, she watched in horror as her body betrayed her. As her body distorted, a shriek became a whimper, as a random thought hit her. Had she inherited her mother's abilities.

The voice destroyed that hope, that illusion.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/9c564997a2d3...

Raising her hands, she reached for her chest. But couldn't bring herself to close her fingers.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/a8e3dce0885b...

As if afraid of spreading a contagion, she withheld her hands.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/b1fee3844a97...

Her spine shook, as she fought to break .... what felt like a hypnotic grip.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/2c3a1825ace8...

But it was far, far too late. As the tingles evaporated, like bubbles in a hot breeze, she was left transformed.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swissair171 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841956-The-Incredibles-Transformation-Story/cid/2266853-Years-pass