*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841956-The-Incredibles-Transformation-Story/cid/2385123-Culture-Shock--race-change
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1841956
The characters from The Incredibles gain weight, change gender and/or transform!
This choice: Culture Shock – race change  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Culture Shock – race change

    by: Mr. George
It was a rare week-end, with the whole family together. Well, apart from Jack-Jack, he was with Edna being assessed for his abilities, and measured for a super suit.

A smile came to her face, as she imagined the 'Dahling!', of Edna Mode, as she doted on the baby. The rattling of the pot lid as the water boiled brought her back to the moment. The meal was almost ready, and she felt like a mother and a wife. The thought of being a wife, tonight, made her blush, the idea of their bedroom antics, with the thrill of the kids next door. She felt daring and wild, as she hadn't for a while.

Plating up the food, she was still flushed as she put it on the table.

"If the kitchen's hot, you can open a window...."

She smiled at the innocence of Bob's assumption. The kids were concentrating on the hot food steaming on their plates. Neither notices as a long arm stretched beneath the table giving Bob a playful squeeze. The chair scraped achingly on the floor, as it leaped backwards at Bob's startled twitching reaction. It was his turn to blush, as he pulled himself back to the table.

Returning to it's normal length Helen started cutting her steak. Relaxing and enjoying the simple sound of a family eating together. None of the family detected the faint lemon smell filling the house, nor the hiss from the canister it came from. Too late, Bob saw Dash and Violet yawn, deep and wide, his foggy brain only realising it's significance.

"Helen..." he stood up, the room spinning as he reached his feet. Helen tried to rise, but ended up slumped backwards over the chair. Bob managed a couple of staggering, heavy footsteps, before collapsing, overcome by the gas. Distantly his mind still admiring Helen's body, and her the way even now, her bust was gorgeously displayed, so proud, so prominent. He sprawled awkwardly on the floor.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swissair171 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841956-The-Incredibles-Transformation-Story/cid/2385123-Culture-Shock--race-change