*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other
  2. Transformation
  3. Mirage
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841956-The-Incredibles-Transformation-Story/cid/1836781-Other
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1841956
The characters from The Incredibles gain weight, change gender and/or transform!
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Other

    by: Mr. George
Mirage had escaped a prison sentence for her involvement in Syndrome's plot. Having Mr. Incredible as a character witness was a great help. Although Elastigirl was less willing she didn't contradict her husband.

She'd been put into Witness Protection, while Syndrome was sentenced.

His survival was still a worry for her. However his super suit had protected him from the jet engine. She thought back to his testimony by video phone, from the secure hospital ward. Him in a full body cast, as he spat vile accusations and threats in every direction. Until the judge cut the connection.

At the moment she was sitting on the bed hunched up and resting against the headboard. The news of the escape was on every channel. She didn't feel safe, even with the extra security that had been assigned to her.

She wanted to feel protected, and protected by Mr. Incredible. But she felt tears well up, as she thought about how he'd be worrying about his family just now, not some former ... some former ....

Words failed her. She didn't like thinking back to that time.... So many innocent choices, so many unwise choices.

Through the moonlight, she saw a figure outside. Just one of the guards she told herself. As the shadow became clearer, so too did the drawn gun.

She let out a squeak in fear.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swissair171 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841956-The-Incredibles-Transformation-Story/cid/1836781-Other