*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. give her 40 tinies
  2. Do Something Else
  3. Boy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1846599-Kids-rule/cid/2151888-give-her-40-tinies
by Haxas
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1846599
Kids remain normal, all the others shrunk...
This choice: give her 40 tinies  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

give her 40 tinies

    by: Micro/MacroFandomGuy
"Here you are" you say happily you go to your box and scoop up 40 tinies. Ounce you get to the girl you give them to her. "Thanks and if you need any help...il be across from you". She says. (You live in a house and she lives across from you. The room were all the camps are is your dads old office...before you squished him). As she leaves you feel very good about what you did. as soon as she left you got to work...you got the 2 boxes full of the tinies and dumped them all out onto the ground. "Ok now listen up she" she says. "you are gonna be divided into camps, all of you will go into one camp.if I see a single one of you try to escape you will be either say on, tore in half, stepped on, or brutally and slowely have your limbs be riped of." You say. After she says this all the tinies looked at you and started to shake and shiver. They all stood still not wanting to upset you. now that you realized you scared all of them to dean it would be easier to put them all into their new homes. after your chate with them you scooped every single one of them and lightly dumping them into the camps. "Ok guys you will be feed Dailey so don't worry about food or water". "And don't think I'm not gonna do anything to you.you are being used for my pleasure and don't expect to live for such a long time. I will rather eat you or use you for my sex toy or just to have fun with you...or kill you" but ofcourse you don't have a choice so just don't do anything stupid. after you said this all of us tinies began to cry and some just getting used to their new lives as a toy for a gigantic toddler. you started to get the idea of getting more tinies and you do so with pleasure... You get some boxes and start grabbing...after hours and hours of collecting to the tiny worthless bugs you counted up to 1000. "Holy moly" you say as you look into the 4 boxes. You take them all home and split them up into the camps. Within a few hours all the cakes have Ben filled up. You felt like a true GOD now. as you sit down from exhaustion from all that work you just did you wondered what your gonna do now...

You have the following choices:

1. have some fun with the tinies!!!

*Noteb*
2. take a handful of them to the bath with you .

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Micro/MacroFandomGuy (UN: alotofstuff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haxas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1846599-Kids-rule/cid/2151888-give-her-40-tinies