*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. John
  2. A boy whose crush is a boy
  3. You are...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847533-Crush-Fart-Torture/cid/1276196-John
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1847533
You are tortured by your crush with farts!
This choice: John  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

John

    by: Blade
It was a bright Saturday afternoon and you had just woken up. It was 7:00am and the sun was just rising so you had some free time to relax alone. Or atleast you thought. As soon as you streatched your arms...RIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG! The phone right beside your bed rang loudly. You picked it up and it was your best friend,John. You had a small crush on him ever since you met him. You didn't consider yourself "gay" because you didn't really love boys. You just saw John a little attractive at times. His small butt always seemed you catch you eyes. You were snapped out of your thoughts by John's loud voice booming through your phone,callling your name.
"You wanna come over to my house bro?"He asked
"Sure."You said. You were blushing but you didn't know
"Good 'cause im outside your house."
"WHAT"You jumped out of your bed and looked out your window him standing there."Its so freakin early!"
"You comin' or what?"
"Sure im on my way out now"You said putting on your clothes in a rush.

5 Minutes Later at his house

"Come on,I got Syndicate yesterday and you just HAVE to play"John said running up the stairs to his room
"Ok ok cal- calm calm d-d-d-ow-nn"You began to studder at the sight of his butt in skinny jeans
" *turns around and smiles at you* Hurry up"He says reaching the top and walking into his room
"OK"You respond as you begen to think to yourself,"Dear God, did he just see me staring at his butt. No no no he couldn't have. He he he he would've said something"

15 minutes later; just finished playing Syndicate

" *your phone rings* Its my mom, gotta take this" You say getting up and leaving the room. You come back 1 minute later and your breath is taken when you see John in his underwear and without a shirt."Dude why arent you wearing clothes?"You asked slightly smiling.
"Oh those skinny jeans were causing so much restiction."He said scratching his crotch
You smiled largely and sat down next to him. And stood up and stood right in front of your face as he stretched. You said nothing and that made him sure of his accusations. He jumped around and pointed his finger at your face.

"I knew you loved the sight of my butt!"He said.
"No i dont!"You yelled in retaliation.
"Yes yo-"Before he could respond his stomach rumbled loudly."Then you'll love this"He said as he turned around and plopped his small butt onto your face and ripped 5 wet farts.
"GROSS GET OFF"You yelled barley pushing his butt.
"I dont think so. PPPPFFFFTTTT FRRRAAAPPPPPTTTT GRRUUUMMMPPP"He ripped 3 farts on your face before

You have the following choices:

1. He takes off his underwear

*Noteb*
2. Someone walks in

*Noteb*
3. Readers' choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blade (UN: funnyfaced at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LiamKennedy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847533-Crush-Fart-Torture/cid/1276196-John