*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Anthony
  2. More
  3. Time to go hunting!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852159-Boy-on-the-Prowl/cid/1436095-Anthony
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1852159
Prowl your school and claim boys for your own!
This choice: Anthony  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Anthony

    by: BrianBoyEater
You enter the school hungrily, your stomach rumbling. You need to have breakfast. You survey the other boys as they walk past in the halls, trying to decide which one would be tastiest, when you spot Anthony. Anthony's a senior, a nice guy by all standards. He's got dark hair, dark eyes, and his glasses make him look very stylish. You know he's very involved with the community and helping out others. But his meat looks so tender. You decide to follow him.

As Anthony heads up the stairs, you tap him on the shoulder and he turnes around. "Hi Jason" he says, smiling kindly at you. You start to have doubts about eating someone so nice. What do you do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BrianBoyEater (UN: brianboyeater at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrianBoyEater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852159-Boy-on-the-Prowl/cid/1436095-Anthony