*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855556-Digimon-Transform-Story/cid/1620547-Henry-walked-in
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1855556
Digimon characters find a strange object that causes them to undergo strange changes
This choice: Henry walked in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Henry walked in

    by: SharknifeXL
         Just as Takato was beginning to calm himself down a bit, he heard a knock on the door. "Uh... Who's there?" Asked Takato. "Renamon, it's me Henry! Can I come in?" Asked Henry. Takato looked over to Guilmon, and gave him a "Shush!" to keep him from blowing their cover. "Uh... C'mon in Henry!" Said Takato, who was unsure of the whole thing. "Alright. I'm coming in!" Henry walked in with a rather desperate look on his face. "Guys--- I mean girls, something is wrong with Takato and Guilmon!" Exclaimed Henry, who was trying his best to hold back his fear. "What happened exactly?" Asked Takato, who was extremely curious about the chaos Rika and Renamon were causing in their bodies. "Well I tried talking to them and Takato was way more serious than usual! He kept saying he was busy and he kept telling me to leave! Also, he walked away in a feminine manner with his hips swaying. What's up with that?" Asked Henry, which made Takato feel extremely embarrassed.

         "And... What about Ri--- I mean Guilmon?" Asked Takato. "Well he... flipped me off. I didn't even know he knew what that meant." Stated Henry. Takato put a paw over his head and sighed. "Renamon, do you know what's going on with Takato?" Asked Henry. "Henry" Said Takato in a serious manner "How big is your suspension of dis-belief?" Henry looked at him with a rather confused expression. "Well I'm talking to a giant yellow fox, and a girl who can manipulate the abilities of said fox using magic trading cards. Not to mention the fact we just defeated a giant gelatinous slime monster that almost killed everyone. Yeah, I'd say I've seen it all. So, what did you want to tell me?" Asked Henry.

         "Well... Me, Guilmon, Renamon and Rika have sort of... swapped bodies." Stated Takato. "I'm trying to be serious here, Renamon. On top of that, if you wanted me to believe something like that you'd need substantial proof." Said Henry, who crossed his arms in dis-belief. Takato wandered over to him, and moved his large paw towards Henry's shirt, pressing a black claw against his shoulder. "You've been selling your sister's dolls to Impmon so he could use them as target practice." Said Takato. "Wait, how would you know about that? I've been telling Impmon that I got them from one of my cousin's garage sales so I could use their stuffing for pillows. And the only one I told about it was Takato!" Said Henry. "That's because I'm Takato. And Guilmon is standing right over there!" He said while motioning to Guilmon who was Rika's skin. "Howdy Henry!" Stated Guilmon, in a voice that didn't befit Rika's body at all. "Oh god... It's true, I've gone insane! What's going to happen next? Is a gun-toting priest, and a group of three demons going to ride out of an alternate dimensional portal on a jeep that magically transforms into a dragon?" Asked Henry. Then suddenly...

You have the following choices:

1. It actually happened!

*Noteb*
2. Nah, a Digimon materialized instead

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SharknifeXL (UN: segatasaturn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hidden in a Box has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855556-Digimon-Transform-Story/cid/1620547-Henry-walked-in