*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mia To The Rescue
  2. Mia Underwood
  3. the Busiest of Bees...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1582011-Mia-To-The-Rescue
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: A senior student who thinks fat is disgusting.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mia To The Rescue

    by: Henrynewton
"A new senior transferred in, and she's having some TROUBLE adapting to the school culture."

"Mm. Fitting in can be one of the hardest things there is. Fitting into a new community, fitting into a pair of pants that claimed to be 'one size fits all' only to be yet another brutal lie that reminds you why you distrust corporations and their manipulative ways...all harrowing trials."

"Yyyyyyes...quite so."

"Are there any issues in particular which are troubling our poor new sister?"

"ONE issue in fact."

"And what might it be?"

"She finds fat disgusting."

"Oh!...well, that is a problem."

"Yes."

"Because by and large, all our sisters here are, well...bi and large!"

Mia paused a moment, to make sure her stealth pun had passed by undetected. It had.

"Which, of course..." Mia continued "...makes 'fat' fairly hard to escape from!"

"Right. It's beginning to be a problem for not just her, but everyone who is forced to deal with her fiery and highly vocal hatred of fat. She is otherwise a fine student, and she hasn't crossed any lines YET to warrant severe measures be taken, but before things worsen I thought you might take a crack at curing her of her prejudices, or at least making them less disruptively expressed."

"Yeah, yeah, absolutely!" Mia smiled, nodding, eager to try her hand at bringing more peace and harmony to the delicate balance of the school "I would love to meet her, and try to get to the bottom of what is poisoning her ability to love and accept her fellow sisters, regardless of their size and philosophy regarding food portions."

"Excellent! I knew I could count on you. I'll have her visit you tomorrow."

"I look forward to meeting her!"

"I always respect your positive attitude. But brace yourself: she WON'T be looking forward to meeting YOU."

The next day, Mia prepared my utterly maximizing the flow of good, healthy energies within her office. Eventually confident that nobody could enter without being downright ASSULTED by good vibes, she sat, and waited. 'Til finally, the troubled sister entered, and she was...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Henrynewton (UN: henrynewton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1582011-Mia-To-The-Rescue