*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2486976-What-if-A-Half-Ton-of-Explaining-to-Do
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: 1000 pounds!? What had she been EATING!?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #92

What if?: A Half Ton of Explaining to Do

    by: The Mysterious One
Question raced into Anna's and Arisa's minds, HOW? WHY? WHEN? As the impossibly massive goth laid before them, simply drinking from a thick straw that lead to a several gallon container of some form of milkshake that was besides her bed, watching TV and after a few seconds her fat clogged brain took notice of her friends who had come to visit.

"Hey... *huff* you... guys... *huff*"

She spoke and waved briefly before going back to sucking on her straw, even faster than before clearly being tired and out of breath from just slightly raising her massive arm alone.

Her arm movement causing massive ripples across her equally massive body which took over and even overflowed the queen sized bed it was pinned to.

The half-a-ton teen was only wearing the pajama pants that Mrs. Booligan Spencer had given her on Christmas (now skin tight and having several busted seams) and a black bra that dug DEEP into her fat shoulders and barely held her more than beach ball sized breast as a large part of them were bursting out of it, yet it kept her decent enough, both her legs having the LITERAL girth of barrels and her feet being engulfed by her monstrous calves, her legs were spread wide open to make room for the tidal wave of a belly, the blubbery mass was large enough to be hanging to the same length as her toes, it split into 3 rolls and made her sides so large that it lifted her arms on an almost horizontal angle, her pillow sized arms where almost too large for the goth to lift this days, since the only exercise they got were feeding Cerys, rubbing her belly when she got painfully full or digging between her rolls looking for the remote or snacks that she tucked away, her face wasn't spared from the inflation either, her cheeks growing from the size of golf balls to the size similar to oranges, smooshing her lips a little creating a constant slight pucker face, under her face was her collection of chins, with a total of 5 all stacked on top of her behemoth sized cleavage, Cerys was massive all over, and nearly spilling over her bed, which groaned at the slightest movement of the half a ton teen.

"Oh! Cer has just been so happy since she and I started rooming together, isnt that right Cer-bear?" Asked Chelsea to her roommate cheerfully

Cerys only nodding as an answer and smiling while she continued to drink from her straw, her life had become fully dependent on the spoiling of those around her, it seemed wherever Cerys went there was always someone or something there to spoil her or answer her every whim (which were usually food) she had really had it easy this last 2 years, by now she was fully aware of this yet... it didnt bother her... "this is what mom must feel like" last time she saw her mother, she was probably a hundred pounds lighter than her now, but with her sisters being such massive enablers and eaters, who could tell how massive everyone in the Porter household were now, what ever the answer was... Cerys was certainly not the odd one out, specially now as the schools largest student.

Arisa and Anna still could hardly believe her eyes, was this really the same one they saw only a couple months ago? Let alone when they first started in buttercombe!

This whole situation made Arisa think...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Mysterious One (UN: themistery at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2486976-What-if-A-Half-Ton-of-Explaining-to-Do