*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857339-Unborn-Unbirth-and-Pregnancy/cid/2590087-Resist-it
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1857339
Story about belly and pregnancy.
This choice: Resist it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Resist it

    by: Ti
Ruby figured it was probably the hormone she from unbirthing Ms. Linda and her her kids so she didn’t pay it much mind. Instead she opted to get something to eat for everyone inside her since she’s eating for a really big family. But she soon realize that getting up is a much easier task then she thought it was, the increased weight of Ms.Linda proved to be something to not take light of as she felt like she was carrying a boulder in her.

So decided to order out this time, she looked online for her favorite Chinese place and placed the order for nearly one of everything. The lady on the phone thought she was joking but still prepared the food for her. In about an hours time, the delivery arrived and the women who took her order could only look stunned for how big she was. Ruby thanked the women before paying her and begin eating her food. Half an hour later after she ate everything and was bloated out more she fell asleep on the couch with Linda and her family asleep as well.

The next morning...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ruby wakes up larger

2. Ruby has company

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ti (UN: personad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drakang has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857339-Unborn-Unbirth-and-Pregnancy/cid/2590087-Resist-it