*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857927-The-Hidden-Away-Lounge/cid/1489786-A-group-all-guys
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Apollo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1857927
Interesting things transpire in bars. As the bartender, you get to see or be part of all.
This choice: A group (all guys)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A group (all guys)

    by: Unknown
a half dozen guys. They are all, as far as you can tell, in their mid-20s. Five of the six have some sort of facial hair. Some are dressed in suits, some in t-shirts and jeans. They all seem to be in good spirits; they are talking and laughing and telling jokes.

They take seats at the bar and order drinks. As you serve them, you ask, "What's the occasion?"

One of the guys, a tall, stocky guy with short dark hair, says, "Bachelor party. Jared's getting married Saturday." He points to one of the other guys, shorter, blonder, wearing a gray suit and blue shirt, but no tie.

"Well, congratulations," you say to Jared as you serve the last of the drinks. You notice as you do the way that the tall guy who spoke keeps looking you over. He seems to like what he sees. "Will you be staying here long?"

"We haven't decided yet. I mean, the night is young."

No one speaks for a minute or two as they concentrate on the drinks in front of them.

Then . . .

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jared makes a pass at you

2. the best man offers you money to work topless

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Apollo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857927-The-Hidden-Away-Lounge/cid/1489786-A-group-all-guys