*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857956-You-and-the-Giant-Animals/cid/1690414-The-Water-Heater
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1857956
You're shrunk and surrounded by giant animals. It's a dream come true and a nightmare.
This choice: The Water Heater  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Water Heater

    by: Gojira6
You go see if Nipper is at her napping spot around the water heater. So with that you start to make your journey toward the water heater to find your black cat. You can't wait to play with her at your new size, and you're sure that Nipper won't mind. You're so excited at the thought, that you forget to consider that Nipper might be all to happy to play with you at your new size as her food. Of course that is only likely to happen if you find her in her napping spot.

You happily make your way down the hallway that leads to the room with the water heater. Your pace seems to quicken the closer and closer you get, and you're so excited that your almost skipping your way their. Eventually, make it to the entrance of the room where the water heater is, thankfully this room doesn't have a door so getting in will be no trouble. You enter the room and make your way towards the water heater in the corner. Next to the water heater you see the large, large to you anyway, cushion that marks Nipper's special napping spot. Question is do you see Nipper on that cushion?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes, Nipper is there

*Noteb*
2. Nope, She's nowhere in sight

*Noteb*
3. Everything goes dark before you can see

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gojira6 (UN: model7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gojira6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857956-You-and-the-Giant-Animals/cid/1690414-The-Water-Heater