*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Danielle's house
  2. More choices
  3. Shrunk... Again!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858340-Unaware-Randy/cid/1306641-Danielles-house
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mahboi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1858340
Randy shrinks and his friends are unaware he is in their house.
This choice: Danielle's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Danielle's house

    by: sagget69
You've slipped into Danielle's house, undetected, but it's important that you alert Danielle to your presence before she sits on you or you end up in her butt. You follow Danielle as she walks from the front door into the living room where she changes the channel on the TV to American Dad. She plops her big behind on the couch, and from the floor you can see her ginormous booty jiggle about like a water bed. You make your way over to the couch and climb up to one of the cushions. Danielle is only a few feet away from you, and her booty takes up your entire field of vision. You call out to her in an attempt to get her attention, "Danielle, down here!" Unfortuneatly, she can't here you, and instead gets up to get a root beer.

When Danielle gets up off the couch, you lose your center of gravity and fall into the imprint on the couch left by her giant booty. You frantically try to crawl out of Danielle's ass imprint, but you run out of time when Danielle returns with her root beer and plants her butt, barely concealed by her gym shorts and exposing a large portion of her butt crack and butt cheeks, into the imprint. The house shakes as Danielle plants her titanic ass onto the couch with you stuck in the center.

You are holding onto Danielle's thong, while suspended over one of the biggest and darkest assholes that you've ever seen. You can her Danielle say something to herself on the outside. She seems to be talking about the long workout that she had today. She catches your attention when you hear her say, "Man, I sure am sweaty from that workout." That one sentence made you panic, because Danielle's ass meat was increasingly becoming saturated with sweat by the minute. You didn't know how long you could hold onto her wet thong, but then something happens.

You have the following choices:

1. You fall in

2. Stefani walks in

3. Danielle has gas

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sagget69 (UN: sagget69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mahboi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858340-Unaware-Randy/cid/1306641-Danielles-house