*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Juliana's house
  2. More choices
  3. Shrunk... Again!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858340-Unaware-Randy/cid/1349751-Julianas-house
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mahboi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1858340
Randy shrinks and his friends are unaware he is in their house.
This choice: Juliana's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Juliana's house

    by: Writer123
As you get in you noticed its Julianas house. You quickly see her and gets a boner on. She is wearing nothing at all and you can see her thong and bra on the floor. You stood like hypnotized with her booty since it was jiggling everywhere. You then came back to reality. You needed to get her help but first you just had to get in that massive ol booty.

You ran over to her but tripped and fell right in her panties. She then picked them up and took them on. The panties were so small that you got wedged so far up her ass it pushed you in her colon. The stench was unbelievably bad and you had to get out now. You pushed and pushed but the thong was so tight that it blocked you from getting out. You slammed and slammed but it wouldnt help you were stuck.

Then you heard her say. "You dont think i saw you in my panties Randy. I know you shrank down again just to see my good old booty and lucky for you youre gonna see it all good now. But what you say to a private show. Heres a little taste of it." She then wiggled her ass around so flew around in her large rear. She the hovered her ass far up in the air so you fell all the way down in her large intestines. You slammed against a fleshy wall and you couldnt fin a way out now. "Well randy now its time for the show."

Where did she do it.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. At her house

*Noteb*
2. At the empty strip bar

*Noteb*
3. Over at stefanis

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Writer123 (UN: lekkimcs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mahboi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858340-Unaware-Randy/cid/1349751-Julianas-house