*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cultershy and The Smooze
  2. MORE
  3. Moar
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860344-My-little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-vore/cid/1407225-Cultershy-and-The-Smooze
by Estee
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1860344
Choose a pony and either have it devour others or be devoured.
This choice: Cultershy and The Smooze  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Cultershy and The Smooze

    by: Estee
The magic circle has been prepared, cryptic symbols were drawn on the floor with purple jelly. Fluttershy lighted up the last of the candles before sitting down in the middle of the circle. Tonight she would awaken her true lord and master, the Smooze. She began the incantation, and prayed for the return of her master for what seemed like hours.

After a while, Fluttershy almost feared that she has failed to bring her slimy lord into this world. She recited the magic words one more time but still, nothing. Disappointed, Fluttershy let her head hang low, not noticing that a ghostly wind has blown out the candles. Suddenly, thunder could be heard, despite the fact that no thunder was announced for the night. This time Fluttershy noticed, she also saw an eery glow coming from the symbols she has drawn on the ground. The Smooze was coming.

Fluttershy wanted to rejoice but she was knocked back by an unseen force. Fluttershy rubbed her head as she heard a voice. "Well done my loyal servant, you have pleased the great Smooze." Almost exploding from excitement, Fluttershy looked towards the ritualistic circle and was surprised to see...

You have the following choices:

1. Nothing, the voice came from within.

2. A pile of sludge, barely the size of a pony.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Estee (UN: estee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Estee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860344-My-little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-vore/cid/1407225-Cultershy-and-The-Smooze