*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860702-Swapp
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1860702
You discover an iPod app that can swap anything between two people!

You discover an iPod app that can swap anything between two people!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your name is Blake Fallor. You are a sixteen year old boy. You have brown hair and you are 5'6.

Family
Trina- your mom. 41
Greg- your dad. 46
Gwen- sister. 19
Lily- sister. 13
Shelby- sister. 7

Friends
Dean McLeary- best friend
Lauren Tell- good friend
Brock Rivers- good friend
Silena Robb- Lauren's best friend, your crush

Feel free to add characters, but do NOT change those that are given.

The Swapp! app has five options (Scan, Swap, Enlighten, Undo, Reset)

-Scan
---This is how you choose your two "test subjects".

-Swap
---Body
------Face
------Hair
------Eyes
------Nose
------Mouth (this includes voice)
------Ears
------Facial Hair
------Torso
------Breast
------Arms
------Hands
------Waist
------Hips
------Butt
------Groin
------Legs
------Feet
------Whole Body Option
---Clothing
------Top (this includes dresses)
------Bottom
------Footwear
------Headwear (Glasses, hats, etc.)
------Underwear
------Accessories (Purse, wallet, jewelry, piercings, etc.)
------Makeup
------Tattoos
------All Clothing Option
---Life
------First Name
------Middle Name
------Gender (you will be treated as the opposite gender, but you will not physically change)
------Relationships
---------Friendly
---------Romantic
---Personality

-Enlighten
---This allows you to make a person aware of the swaps.
-Undo (most recent action)
-Reset (all previous actions, except Enlighten)

Have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860702-Swapp