*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go To Class
  2. Go To School
  3. The Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/2024422-Go-To-Class
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1861078
What would you do if you were granted the power to manipulate the world around you?
This choice: You do nothing for now. You'll wait until you get to school.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go To Class

    by: Blarg Blargington
You decide not to do anything just yet, and quietly finish eating your breakfast while Amanda drives. Once you arrive, Amanda parks the car and the three of you go your separate ways. You think about all the things you should try as you make your way to your first class, English. You take your usual seat in the back of the room and watch as your classmates slowly filter into the room.

You have a bit of time before class starts so you decide to test your powers out on your unsuspecting classmates and teacher while you wait. Your teacher, Ms. Everette, sits at her desk going over some of her notes for the day's lesson. She's a very attractive woman in her late twenties, wearing a white blouse, a knee length gray skirt, and a pair of short heels. You then look over to your classmates. Kara, Jen, and Laura, a group of popular girls sit in the middle of the room chatting. Ben and Geoff, a couple "class clowns" sit in the back, on the opposite side of the room from you, laughing at something stupid probably. A nerdy guy named Kyle sits in the front, reading something.

You have the following choices:

1. Use your power on Ms. Everrette

2. Use your power on some students

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/2024422-Go-To-Class