*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You try altering your sisters
  2. Go To School
  3. The Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/2424745-You-try-altering-your-sisters
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1861078
What would you do if you were granted the power to manipulate the world around you?
This choice: You try altering your sisters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You try altering your sisters

    by: DrZaaijer
You were sitting in the front passenger seat while your older sister Amanda was driving and your younger sister Ashlie was in the back. Amanda had put on her own CD and although you didn't like it, you had other things on your mind. Amanda was going to drop you and Ashlie off at your high school, where Ashlie was a freshman and you were a junior and then head out to her own college classes.

Looking outside you saw a woman pushing her baby in a stroller. The little one was content with just watching the world go by as he sucked upon his pacifier. It was at this moment when Amanda decided to ask you a question.

You weren't paying attention and so she talked a little louder. You were so angry than you magically placed a pacifier in your sister's mouth. It had a ribbon attached that tied in the back making it impossible for Amanda to spit it out. Despite the pacifier, Amanda continued to drive as she had been. Since Amanda provoked you into changing her first, you decided to change Amanda some more.

The next thing you did was to replace Amanda's panties with a thick disposable diaper. The diaper fit her perfectly even though it was designed for a toddler (including a Disney princess design) and was closed with tabs. Amanda didn't notice the change. To her she had always worn diapers, just like she always had her paccie in her mouth while driving to keep her from getting distracted. Over the diaper, you decided she should wear plastic panties which had a vinyl outer layer and a soft absorbent inner layer. The seat adjusted height to make up for the additional padding on Amanda's rear.

You finally swapped all of Amanda's clothing, including her bra and shoes and replaced them with a fleece footie jumpsuit with a front zipper that allowed for easy changes. The jumpsuit was pink with an allover polka dot print and an applique princess monkey on the right side. None of these changes effected, Amanda's driving in any way.

Next you changed all of Amanda's classes to evening classes so her days would be free. The music playing from the CD was now designed for toddlers.

Once arriving at the school, Amanda parked in her own special space. She used the switch to open the trunk and Ashlie left the car first. Ashlie retrieved a large stroller from the trunk and snapped it into place. She next rolled it to the driver's side door and opened the door for Amanda. Amanda exited the car and sat in the stroller. Ashlie strapped her in for safety. Amanda from her new position couldn't undo the harnesses. Once strapped in, Ashlie removed the pacifier from Amanda's mouth and gave her a teddy bear. Amanda hugged her bear with her right hand and stuck her left thump into her mouth. Ashlie then zipped up the clear plastic on the stroller, protecting Amanda from the elements.

You watched the procedure from inside the car, but when Ashlie was done, you left the car to escort your sister's into the school. You and Ashlie walked side by side with Amanda in front being pushed in her stroller. You knew that Ashlie now had permission to use the teacher's elevator and restrooms to take care of Amanda as needed.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Swaps in class

2. Visiting Ashlie

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrZaaijer (UN: itsme2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/2424745-You-try-altering-your-sisters