*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Selena Gomez
  2. Shrinking
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861379-Rising-of-the-celebrity-mega-giantesses/cid/1348488-Selena-Gomez
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1861379
celebritys rise to a mega giantess or shrink people
This choice: Selena Gomez  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Selena Gomez

    by: theM
You were walking down the street one day and you stop at a gas station to get a snack. You suddenly bump into this girl. You only got up to shoulders, she had dark black hair that went slightly past her armpits. She was wearing sandles, jeans and a bra that had no straps and barly covered her breasts. You looked at her face and you relised, it's Selena Gomez.
"oh, sorry" you say "it's alright" "hey, I'm a big fan" "thx, want a hug?" "sure" Selena hugs you and you see you're hitting the bottom of her breasts and she's smothering you on her stumic and you're soon at her belly button. You don't mind, for some reason you find skin very attractive. When she stops hugging you're the size of her leg. "hey, what's happening?" you say scared "sorry she say as she graps you and jumps into the back seat of her car.
She sits you on her lab and starts exspaning. "sorry, my spell didn't go quite right. I was trying to shorten the time it took to fill my car with gas than you bumped into me. And the spell broke loose when I hugged you. Instead of shrinking time I shrunk you"
You think for a minute "so you mean to tell me youre a witch" "a very powerful one, yes" "I owe my friend 5 bucks" "no, please don't tell anybody, the poparatzee will be at my throut."
"ok, you're secret is safe with me."
Youre now the size of Selenas foot and you stop shrinking. "how long will this last?" "about an hour to three" "good, that's how long my mom thinks I'll be gone" "alright, wanna go back to my hotel room." "ok" . You both go to the drivers seet. "how old are you" "15, why" "just wanted to know, so do you want to ride on my lap, in my bra, or by my feet."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 theM (UN: them at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
misterwerder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861379-Rising-of-the-celebrity-mega-giantesses/cid/1348488-Selena-Gomez