*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1863829-The-Transformative-Wish/cid/1482661-She-acts-very-weirdly-toward-the-dog
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1863829
You are a member of the Ford Family who makes a wish that will transform their worldview
This choice: She acts very weirdly toward the dog  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

She acts very weirdly toward the dog

    by: K9-wuv
As Joan seemed to get to the bus stop, she notices a jogger with his dog. Normally when she encountered other dogs, she wouldn't really look at them or the jogger, but this time, all she could do was stare. Joan first noticed the dogs legs, and saw how the dog looked like it was trotting. Giggling, she thought the dog almost looked like a prince. He was big enough to trot and still keep up with the jogger since he was one of the biggest breeds; the Great Dane. The dog looked around and saw Joan staring at him. His instincts told him to meet the lady, so he tugged at his leash. "Woah boy! What's gotten into you?" Joan saw that the dog had notice her and she could smell something different in the air. She could feel that he liked her in a way that was more than a master, but not too far deep. Blushing, Joan held her hand to her cheek like some handsome supermodel or crush was checking her out. Oh! Someone is admiring me!! He even might be wanting to check me out. She seemed to be in a haze and was too preoccupied to notice the dog walked around to her backside, until his nose came closer. "Ohhhhh!" she shouted, almost yelped, and realized the dog wanted to know more about her. Part of her knew that this was wrong and immediately felt shameful of her past thoughts. Her other side felt that this was a natural thing and to let the dog do his thing. Standing there frozen, Joan was in a state of discomfort. Not because of the dog, but because of her internal argument. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Ma'am! Leo stop!" The dog stopped and immediately stopped and went to a seating position. "I'm really very sorry ma'am, Leo is usually so well behaved... I don't know what could have made him so exited." Joan looked down and saw Leo's tail wag pretty fast, and when she went to see his expression, the dog looked as if he was smiling, she felt his happiness too. "Ma'am?" Joan almost jumped. "Huh?... Oh Forget about it, it's alright, he's probably just smelling my dog. The man smiled a sorry kind of smile and tugged a bit at the leash. Joan saw the man and dog leave, and had noticed that her heart was actually pounding pretty fast. "What was that all about? Did I actually just like a dog in a romantic way?" She shook her head and kept walking...
A little while later she finally went into town and came across a pet shop.

You have the following choices:

1. She goes in thinking that her new job could possibly be there

*Noteb*
2. Walk a little further or something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 K9-wuv (UN: k9-wuv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GoneToTheDogs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1863829-The-Transformative-Wish/cid/1482661-She-acts-very-weirdly-toward-the-dog