*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865396-When-good-girls-grow-to-mega-giantesses
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1865396
Choose one of 5 girls and let her grow to titanic and let her subject the world.

Choose one of 5 girls and let her grow to titanic and let her subject the world.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
hello, in this story, you can choose one girl and let her grow to a (mega) giantess and then she perhaps rampage your cities or subject the world ( your decision what you make :) )

Here are the 5 girls :

1. Michelle: 5 foot and 5 inches tall, red hair, b-cup breats, she is kind of rock girl, so she often wears clothes which are black or red.

2. Sina: 6 foot tall, brown hair, b-cup breasts, she is a very sporty girl, cause she runs very often and makes gymnastic.

3. Patricia: 5 foot and 2 inches tall, blonde hair, d-cup breats, she is a little bitch, so she has no really modest limit.

4. Vanessa: 5 foot tall, brown hair, d-cup breats, She has very rich parents so she get a lot of money and can nearly do what she want and so she get a little bitch.

5. Katharina: 5 foot and 8 inches tall, brwn hair, c-cup breasts, Katharina is a very intelligent girl. she makes a lot for school, so she isn't so popular. But she looks very hot and has a good body.


NO GIANTS

JUST GIANTESS

You can grow them to any size you want and why they grow is in your mid, too.

and now have fun :D





IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865396-When-good-girls-grow-to-mega-giantesses