*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. ...chests.
  2. Evan looks for Stephanie
  3. Staying Home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867537-Permission-to-Swap/cid/1337513-chests
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1867537
Evan has the power to swap anything with another person, but there's a catch. GPs given!
This choice: ...chests.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

...chests.

    by: Blarg Blargington
"Since I'm about to go on a run, why don't we swap chests?" Stephanie suggested. "These big things can kind of get annoying when I run so I wonder what it would be like to run without them."

"Are you sure?" Evan asked.

"Yeah," said Stephanie. "I think it will be interesting. Since I'll be dumping them on you I'll let you have some fun with them, but don't do anything harmful."

"Okay, let's try this out. I guess I just focus on it," said Evan. He focused hard on the thought of swapping chests with his older sister, and he suddenly felt a tingling in his chest. He looked down and see it start to grow out. He then looked up at his sister and saw that he chest was deflating at the same rate.

"Oh my God, this is actually working," said Stephanie with an excited look on her face. "This is amazing," she said as she touched her now flat chest.

"And weird," Evan added, poking one of his new D-cup breasts.

"Well, I'm off for my run," said Stephanie, heading towards the door. "I'll be back in like an hour. Don't get carried away with those."

After his sister was gone, Evan headed back up to his room to check out his new boobs. He took his shirt off and watched as his sister's breasts jiggled on his chest. This was certainly interesting. Evan could feel a stirring in his pants as he stared at what were, up until a few minutes ago, his older sister's D-cup boobs.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867537-Permission-to-Swap/cid/1337513-chests