*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Genitals
  2. Evan looks for Stephanie
  3. Staying Home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867537-Permission-to-Swap/cid/2318919-Genitals
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1867537
Evan has the power to swap anything with another person, but there's a catch. GPs given!
This choice: ...genitals.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Genitals

    by: yugglopo
"Why don't we swap our genitals so we can see what it's like to be the other gender?" Stephanie asked.

"...Okay," Evan said hesitantly. He wasn't quite sure he wanted to make a swap that big for his first one, but he had to admit he was a bit curious to see what having a vagina was like.

Evan then began to focus on his dick becoming Stephanie's and her vagina becoming his. The next thing he knew, his dick was slowly shrinking and a pair of testicles came out of Stephanie's vagina and her opening closed up and Evan'a dick protruded out and slowly grew. Both Evan and Stephanie pulled down their lower half clothing to examine the swap more closely as Stephanie's new member grew to be six inches, while Evan felt his new opening become complete as Stephanie's reproductive system formed inside of him.

"Whoa!" Stephanie exclaimed. "This is amazing!"

"Same on this end," Evan remarked.

She then said, "I thought you were 100% lying, but I'm thankful your weren't!"

Evan noticed that his sister's dick was growing hard, reaching its full size. "Looks like someone is excited!" he teased her.

"Sorry..." she said, blushing. "This is all just very new."

She then started to walk back to her room. Evan followed her and she started to close the door...

"I thought you were going out for a run," he said.

"That can wait," she said. "I would rather experiment with this." She then closed the door in his face.

"You're allowed to do the same!" she said from behind the door.

Evan walked back to his room and closed and locked the door for privacy. Evan rubbed a finger over his clit and felt a wave of pleasure. He then stuck a finger inside and felt pleasure that was WAY better then he ever felt with a dick. "Oh yessssss!!" he moaned. He went deeper and deeper, but still didn't have an orgasm. In the back of his mind he thought he would have had an orgasm with a dick by now. Finally, he had an orgasm so intense he shouted with pleasure. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Evan let out. He then pondered his next move...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yugglopo (UN: gang_bang69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867537-Permission-to-Swap/cid/2318919-Genitals