*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872631-Enslaved-to-Harley-Quinn/cid/2191858-You-have-no-choicees-wake-up
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1872631
Joker is dead, Harley is bored.. And decides she wants a new toy
This choice: You have no choicees, wake up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

You have no choicees, wake up

    by: bondtron98
Once you wake up you find that you are tied down at the wrists, ankles and forehead onto a table with 4 glass walls a foot high and were water tight. You could see two pipes above you. One was circular indicating that it held a liquid and the other was square and straight indicating a solid that could catch and/or clog if there were any angles. To your right was Harley with a control panel in front of her. She had a wicked smile on her face then she spoke. "Above you are two things. One is enough of my foot sweat to fill the container you are in to the brim and in the other is 2 years worth of my used and abused gym socks. Both of them have 3 plates that will break away if I press a button on this panel. Now we're going to play a little game. I'm going to ask you some questions and for every one you get wrong I'll remove one plate from the tube with the sweat. For every one that you get correct I'll remove one from the socks. And trust me you'd rather be smothered by my socks than drown in my sweat because I'm not feeling very merciful today." You had no idea what she would ask and you hope that you got them right so that you don't drawn in her foot sweat.

You have the following choices:

1. let's begin the questioning

*Noteb*
2. let's begin the questioning

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bondtron98 (UN: superdragon98 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872631-Enslaved-to-Harley-Quinn/cid/2191858-You-have-no-choicees-wake-up