*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Geek And Hunk
  2. I Cast A Spell On You
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1875618-Ethan-Morgan-Expansions/cid/1366275-Geek-And-Hunk
by kittme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1875618
My Babysitter's a Vampire. Benny casts a spell on Ethan and the results are unexpected.
This choice: His Muscles Grow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Geek And Hunk

    by: kittme
"See, I told you nothing bad would happen." Benny said as they walked down the street going nowhere specifically.

"I don't know Benny, I'm not feeling very well ." Ethan replied holding his stomach just like he was about to puke. "I think we should go back to my place."

"Just a sec, dude. I have to lace my shoes." The young wizard knelt down on the floor. While Ethan waited, he could see Kurt coming closer. And the guy seemed mad. In fact, Kurt wanted revenge since he lost that wrestling match for him.

"I think you know why I'm here Morgan. And there's no way for you to runaway." Kurt grabbed Ethan by the collar of his shirt and lifted the smaller boy one feet from the floor.

Ethan's nausea got worse and he felt all his muscles contract and relax. The strange part was that they kept as the same size as when they were contracted. Benny soon realized the clear change in his friend's body and gasped in surprise. Before any of the three was able to say something, Ethan's muscles contracted again and again. Ethann was growing before their eyes. To adjust his growth, Ethan grew in height, which made his feet land on the floor, standing taller than Kurt. Ethan's arms grew so big that looked like they would burst at any moment. His pecs pushed his shirt forward and grew towards his face blocking his underside view. His traps engulfed his growing neck and pulled his shirt up till his stomach which now revealed an powerful eight pack. His back was so wide as Benny with open arms. There were no room in his jeans for his expanding quads. They were enormous as Kurt's waist. And his calves looked like soccer balls implanted to the back of his legs. Finally, his shoes exploded because it couldn't bear the massive feet that now touched the concrete.

"Dude, you're the incredible hulk! At least, without the green part." Benny joked amazed with the size of his best friend. Ethan was now taller than him. One thing that previously was the opposite.

"No. That's impossible." Kurt said scared of what kind muscle beast Ethan turned himself into. He decided to run before Ethan could do anything to his now hulked form.

"Benny, what did you do? Now I look like a freak!" Ethan said and felt that nausea coming up again. Right then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kittme (UN: kittme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kittme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1875618-Ethan-Morgan-Expansions/cid/1366275-Geek-And-Hunk