*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1875618-Ethan-Morgan-Expansions/cid/1367412-Ethans-pectorals-grow-big-again
by kittme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1875618
My Babysitter's a Vampire. Benny casts a spell on Ethan and the results are unexpected.
This choice: Ethan's pectorals grow big again  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ethan's pectorals grow big again

    by: kittme
Ethan's eyes widened as he looked dowards and saw his chest become red. All he could do was watch the once flat chest turn into to two powerful spheres of raw muscle. "Benny, help me! It hurts."

"Dude, I don't know how to revert this. And grandma's out of town." Benny replied, trying to sound blameless. Right then, the collar of Ethan's shirt ripped until the middle of his torso, putting the two slabs of brawn on display. Ethan moaned and grumbled all the way they grew to the new massive size. As soon as it was done, Ethan opened his eyes, but his underside view ws completely blocked by his pecs. Benny punched his friend's chest but pulled his hand back quicky right when the pain started. "Man, these are hard like rocks."

"Hey normal citizens, wha... WOW, I didn't know Ethan started to workout." Roy appeared from nowhere as usual and gasped in surprise as he saw the two globes sticking out of Ethan's chest. "I wish I had one of those!"

"E, don't you understand? Now you're strong! Just like a super hero, no wait, a super geek!" Benny exclaimed in happiness and Roy joined him. "If you learn how to control your muscles, you'll be invencible!"

"Control my muscles? Are you nuts? You said it was random! All I know is that you made me turn into this freak! How could I agree with this in the first place?" Ethan complained feeling the weght of his chest start ho hurt his back. "I still don't know how to explain this to my mom. Oh, that's all great! Now I'm feeling that tingling again. This couldn't get any worse."

Then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ethan's pecs grew even more

*Noteb*
2. Ethan's pecs deflate but other muscles grow

3. Ethan's body grow to match his pecs.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kittme (UN: kittme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kittme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1875618-Ethan-Morgan-Expansions/cid/1367412-Ethans-pectorals-grow-big-again