*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1875618-Ethan-Morgan-Expansions/cid/1374005-He-Shrinks-Back-To-Normal
by kittme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1875618
My Babysitter's a Vampire. Benny casts a spell on Ethan and the results are unexpected.
This choice: He Shrinks Back To Normal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He Shrinks Back To Normal

    by: scriptboy
"Ohhh man..." Ethan groaned. "I don't feel too good..."

"What? What's wrong? I mean... Look at you! You've gotta be super strong!" Benny said.

"I think... I'm gonna... change again..." Ethan groaned.

Then, just as quickly as all his muscles grew to gigantic proportions, they deflated just as quickly, like balloons which let the air out of them.

"Uhhhhh!!!!!" Ethan groaned as all his muscles shrunk down until... He looked normal again!

"Ohh... Is it over? Hey... I'm normal! I feel normal again!" Ethan realized.

"Maybe the spell is over..." Benny wondered.

"Yeah... That was so weird..."

"Dude, you looked awesome with those huge muscles!"

"I didn't mind it if it didn't grow on me so fast!" Ethan replied.

Then, Ethan was suddenly overcome by that tingling sensation again! This time, however, it wasn't in his entire body, only in his...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kittme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1875618-Ethan-Morgan-Expansions/cid/1374005-He-Shrinks-Back-To-Normal